Best. Present. Ever.

The routine for waking up was the same as I took a shower, changed into clean clothes, got ready, and walked into the living room. I could see Tony through the glass door of his office, so I slid into the room and found Tony on one of his computers. His forehead creased as he pulled at a holograph and tilted it, staring at the image with interest. I could see the gears turning in his head, so I stood back and waited, watching him out of curiosity. Tony turned one of the holographs around and he turned in the direction where I was standing so his eyes connected with mine which made him jump back, "Jeez!" Tony sighed, "How long were you standing there?"
  "A few minutes... Jumpy much?" I pressed.
  Tony massaged his forehead and he sat down on a stool, "Then stop stressing me out."
  I huffed, "How am I stressing you out?!"
  Tony looked back at me and his eyes softened, "Because we have to talk."
  The earnest expression that Tony showed made my heart feel heavier in anticipation, "Okay..."
  "Sam, you're staying here," Stark said it like he was ripping off a band-aid.
  I remembered that today we were supposed to go check out Clyde's lair and I had been waiting for this day for a while. So, I was in this whether Tony approved or not. To answer him, I sighed and leaned my head into my hand, "Why did you have to bring this up on the day of?"
  Tony looked away, "Not my fault or problem."
  "Fault? Whose fault is it?" I snapped.
  Stark clenched his fist like he was frustrated, "Yours."
  "How?" I narrowed my eyes.
  "Because you had to-!" Tony stopped and sighed like he was getting aggravated.
  "Had to what?" I pressed.
  Tony gritted his teeth, "You're-" but he couldn't seem to get the words out.
  "For goodness sake, Tony! Spit it out!" I shouted.
  "You're important... to me, Sam!" Tony admitted. Then, he shook his head, "If you got hurt..."
  I was surprised that Tony was telling me this but I was not going to get distracted from the main point that I wanted to go, "Poetic," I muttered. "But Tony it will probably be better if I go," I urged.
  "What makes you think that?" Tony wondered, easily.
  I crossed my arms, "You said it yourself. Remember before the party, you said you'd feel better if I went with you."
  Tony raised his eyebrow, "That was for a party."
  I was getting inpatient, "Same thing!" I turned around and toward the door, "I'm going." I concluded the discussion and walked out of the office. I walked to the kitchen and grabbed some eggs, deciding to make breakfast even though - by now - it was lunch. My mind started spinning as I turned the stove on and mixed the eggs in a bowl. I started thinking about what Tony said, he cared about me and he was worried about me. It was sweet of him but it didn't mean I couldn't go. I threw the eggs into the pan and started to stir them. The eggs cooked quickly so I plopped them down on a plate and saw down on the couch near the TV but I didn't turn it on. I let my mind wonder as I ate breakfast.
  By the time I had put my plate up in the kitchen, Tony came out, "Sam, can I remind you how stubborn you are?"
  I turned to the man then raised my eyebrow, "I kinda knew that..."
  "I'm going to regret this..." he muttered, more towards himself. "Follow me," Tony ordered then walked towards the elevator.
  I hesitated but jogged after him and stepped into the elevator. Tony pressed a button and I noticed that it was the second to last floor; the garage/workshop. The elevator started moving down and I shifted uncomfortably, wondering what he could be showing me down here. The doors opened and Tony took the lead out.
  "You're not going to kill me, are you?" I asked, suspiciously.
  Tony rolled his eyes, "No."
  "Or lock me in here?" I tested.
  Stark ignored me as he grabbed my hand and started pulling me deeper into the garage, where the suit he worked on was.
  "Alright, so, you remember last night that I was working on a suit," Tony started, so I nodded to reply. "Well, while you were asleep, I finished it."
  Tony motioned me to turn around so I turned my body towards the suit and it was, indeed, complete with legs and everything. "Congrats..." I stated, awkwardly.
  Tony sighed, "It's short."
  I nodded, "I see that..."
  Tony stared at me as if waiting for me to get the hint but I was clueless so I glanced at him then back at the suit. Tony bit his lip in thought then explained, "I made it for you."
  The heels of my shoes squeaked as I shot around to look at the man, "What?"
  The room got quiet as Tony nodded slowly, then he continued, "It's yours."
  I turned back around to look at the suit and started to take in the characteristics this time. It was a shiny silver color and it was smaller, but it still looked like a smaller replica of Tony's Iron Man suit and a girl version. I stepped towards the machine and grabbed the arm, feeling how sturdy the metal was. The palm had circles on them, just like Tony's, to show where weapons would shoot out of it. I narrowed my eyes as a thought popped into my head, "I don't know how to work a suit..."
  A sigh escaped Tony's lips then he held something out in his hand. I picked it up and examined it. It was a small, silver, metal bracelet with a dull light on it. My uncle walked toward the silver suit and pulled some cords off of the suit, like a charger, and the light on my bracelet lit up to red.
  "The bracelet connects with the suit so it knows who to attach to," Tony explained, but I didn't want to admit that I was completely confused. Tony examined the suit to make sure that everything was working then he looked over at me, "Press the button."
  I looked at my wrist and pushed the red light but nothing happened.
  "Command," a hollow voice rang from the suit.
  "I didn't know what you wanted to say, so choose a 'command' word and it will automatically attach to you whenever you need," Stark instructed. "And it will only listen to your voice and mine."
  "Why do you get to control it?" I pouted, childishly.
  "Because I am an adult," Tony answered, simply.
  Looking back down at the bracelet on my hand, I started thinking. What could be a word that I would say? It would only be for extreme situations so it would have to be something that I could scream with importance and urgency. I stared at the red light on my wrist then I pressed it.
  "Command," the voice spoke again.
  "Now!" I ordered.

(Hehe, anyone else really wish they could have a suit? Hope you guys liked the chapter. If you did then please vote, comment and share! The story might seem like it is coming alone slowly but it is getting to the good part so stayed tune, it will come soon! Thank you guys for reading and I apreciate the votes, it helps to know you guys enjoy the story
~~~~ LL2z)