9

Warning....!!!!! XXX

____________________________________________________________________________

"Mark," you still try to push him away, but a little bit softer now. 

Your neck is on fire as he leaves traces of his lips from your collarbone up to behind your ear. 

"Now tell me you don't like me," he whispers and nibbles at your ear. 

"I don't like you," you repeat yourself, but your breath catches as he sucks on your jaw. 

He moves down to your cleavage and grins, "this blouse looks better on you." A gasp comes out of you as he grazes the sides of your breasts, letting you arch your body forward. 

He chuckles, "I know you want me," he cups your breasts in his hands and runs his thumbs over your hardened nipples. 

You step back but the railings stop you from going further. Your insides are exploding with arousal. Your mind tells you to stop but your body won't follow. You grab his hair and tilt his head. 

"Damn it, Mark..." you say under your breath.

He smirks. His right hand goes to the small of your back and pulls you closer, letting you feel the wall-like chest he has. Your hand runs down from his chest down to his abs. His lips move up to find yours, biting gently at your lower lip and sucking. You release a soft moan as he slips his tongue in your mouth. 

Fuck...you can't control yourself anymore. 

You let your body go with the flow and your tongue responds to his. You kiss back making him grin. He lifts you up and carries you to the table. In a blink of an eye, he's shirtless and his hands are lifting your blouse up. The red cloth falls on the floor as his tongue glides down to your breasts, pushing the lace covering your nipples. His fingers skillfully unhooks your bra and it's already on top of his shirt on the chair beside the table. 

He sucks on your nipples and it makes you moan even louder, pushing your breasts towards him. Your hands play with his hair as he goes lower to your belly. He nibbles on the skin just above your hip bone. 

"Mark," you cry, feeling you're well aroused. 

He unbuttons your jeans and pulls down the zipper revealing your black panties. He tugs on the hem of your jeans and you lift your hips up as he pulls your pants off. You can feel the wetness in your panties now. 

He pulls your legs up to the table and starts kissing the insides. The burning traces he leaves from your knees down to the skin close to your sex reaches your mouth and you gasp once again. He rubs your wet clit with his thumb as he continues sucking on the insides of your legs.

"Fuck, Mark."

"In a while, baby." He teases you even more as he pulls down your panties and his tongue circles the outsides of your opening. You couldn't help but move it upward. 

He pulled a chair with his foot and sat in front of your revealed sex. He buries his tongue inside you with his hand on your waist, pulling you closer to his mouth. His other hand plays with your clit. His eyes look at you as you touch your breasts and squeeze them. 

"You're so sexy," he whispers. His tongue moves in circles inside you and your about to erupt. 

"Shit," your hoarse voice comes out as you feel the arousal coming out. 

He stands up and his pants and boxers fall to his feet. You can see his erection and you cry at the same time as he inserts it in your very wet sex. 

"Bel...Isabel," your name echoes to the walls as he says it over and over. 

He pumps faster and you sit up using your elbows to support you. He leans forward and meets your lips. You can taste your arousal and he pulls your head forward making his tongue dig deeper in your mouth. 

He clasps your breasts and fondles your nipples with his fingers. He moans between your mouths as you reach out your hand to caress between his legs. 

He climbs up the table, on top of you and inserts his back in. Pushing and pulling...faster and faster. Your cries get louder and louder as both of you near your arousal. 

"Fuck, Bel....You make me wanna do this over and over." 

Your moans get stronger, "Mark," your nails dig deeper on his back and you both explode. 

Your lips meet again and he pulls off of you. He carries you to your bedroom and lays you on the bed. He kisses you again and smiles. 

"Now...tell me you don't like me." He smiles slyly at you while moving his fingers from your bare legs up to your sides. 

You just slap his arm and pull the blanket over you.