Epilogue

You fix your things in your small office, preparing to leave. You can't wait to go out and see your boyfriend. 

Mark's car is already waiting outside the studio when you step out. He beeps on the horn and you frown. 

"You can't wait, can you?" You kiss his puckered lips as you sit yourself on the passenger seat. 

"Yup!" He chuckles as he revs out to the highway. 

"Did you get all my stuff?" 

"Yup!" He smiles at himself then points at the back, "they're in the trunk." 

The group is given a week off and Mark planned a vacation for the two of you. 

"Tickets?"

"Here," he takes out the tickets from the compartment between the passenger seat and the driver's. 

He pulls down his hood and you do the same as you enter the airport. As soon as you get in the plane, you take off your jacket. 

"Sorry," his eyes are really apologetic. 

"I'm used to it, no biggie." Although it's annoying to be hiding from people's criticizing eyes, it's ok as long as it means you can be with him. 

He pouts and you kiss his frowning lips. 

"I'm fine with it, Babe." You smile, assuring him it's really ok. 

The long flight was spent with both of you sleeping. He's been travelling for his tours and you were busy with your own work, so you're really tired.

"Baby," he wakes you up and points out the window. 

The view of Bora Bora, from the sky, is already breathtaking. You can see the clear blue water and the lush green forest. 

Your arm goes around his arm as you excitedly await the plane to land

Your arm goes around his arm as you excitedly await the plane to land. Mark holds your hand and beams, excited too, himself. 

You spread your arms at your sides to welcome the warm air of the island. Mark's arm goes around your waist from behind you, he kisses your cheek. "Happy Anniversary, Baby." 

You turn around and wrap your arms around his neck, kiss him on the lips, "Happy Anniversary, Babe. I love you."

You enter the hut. Part of the floor is glass and you can see the crystal water below.