24

Warning: Another XXX. Sorry.

__________________________________________________________________________________

After a quiet dinner, the house is all clean and spotless, you decide to take a shower. Mark is in the living room, switching channels. 

The hot water hits your face and all the tension in your body goes down the drain with the water. You turn pink as you remember what you just did three hours earlier. As you rub the soapy loofah on your arms, the bathroom door opens and you freeze. 

"I need a shower, too." Mark steps in, all naked. You just gape at his perfect physique, something you're not gonna get tired of. "Let me help you with that," he says grabbing the sponge from you.

He steps in the shower with you and you just stand there, staring at his face. He gently runs the sponge on your neck and to your back. 

"Does he seriously want another one?" You think to yourself, wondering how this man could still have the energy. 

Surprisingly, your body heats up again as he moves the hand down to your hips and to your legs. 

"The hell with his," he throws the sponge to the floor and takes your face with his hands, kissing you yet again. The water runs down on your shoulders and you pull him closer as you step back to the cold tile-wall. 

"I want more of you," he says as he lifts you up and you automatically wrap your legs around his waist. You can feel he's getting a boner just under your leg as his erection touches. 

"God, Mark." You can't resist this godlike of a man touching every inch of you, making you moan. 

One hand around your waist and the other positioning his erection into your opening. How can he still have the strength to carry your full weight with just one hand? 

You both give out a loud gasp as he enters you. His moans get even stronger as he moves inside you. The heat from earlier must still be lingering deep inside you as you feel yourself building up so quickly. 

"Mark," you moan again, biting on his shoulder as he pushes you harder on the wall. He then lays you carefully on the floor without removing his from yours, his hand is under your head. He slowly pulls out, then rushes in. The tip hitting the wall inside you, forcing a loud sound out of your mouth. He does it again, and you can't take it anymore. You feel yourself erupt and he moves faster against your wet sex, saying your name over and over. 

It was the first time you had sex in a shower. It was quick but it felt good. Your bodies wet, on the floor of the bathroom, both panting yet satisfied. 

He stands up first and helps you to your feet, enveloping you with his arms and kissing you again. You let the water run down and wash away the smell of good, wet sex. 

"I'll wait for you on bed," he whispers. He steps out of the bathroom taking a towel with him. You continue showering and you smile at yourself. 

"Fuck you, Mark. Look what you're making me do," you say under your breath. 

When you get in the room with your robe, Mark was already under the covers with his eyes closed. 

"Finally spent out, huh," you say softly as you giggle at the tired man on your bed. 

With your hair still a bit damp, you lay beside him, your back on him. His hand goes across your body and he pulls you closer to him, snuggling his face on your back. "Good night, baby," he whispers. 

In the morning, your arm is already on his stomach and your head on his shoulder. His arm is under your head and around your body. You feel his kiss on top of your head and you look up at him. 

"Good morning, sunshine," his morning voice welcomes you as you squint at the beam of light coming in from the window. 

"Uhmm..." you say as you remove your arm and rest your head on the pillow. 

He goes on top of you, pecking your lips. He adjusts the blanket so it covers both of you completely to your head.  Then he kisses you deeper. 

"Mark," you complain.

"Can't get enough of you, baby," he chuckles. His right hand is already under your robe, moving its way up from your legs to your sides, making you giggle. 

"Mark Tuan, I swear you're gonna drive me insane." Your foreheads are touching and he's looking down at your lips. You can feel his hand going down again between your legs. 

"You haven't seen the best of it yet, Bel," he teases as he rubs your clit with two fingers, making you bite your lip. "Didn't I tell you? You look the sexiest in the morning," he takes your lips in his and your tongues find each other once again. 

You haven't had a morning sex before. It's high time you try it. 

His lips leave yours and goes down to your waiting tits. He sucks on each one making you arch your back, asking him for more. The fingers on your clit keeps rubbing, and you feel your sex wetting. He removes his fingers and his tongue follows. 

"Mark, fuck," he sucks on your sex real hard. His tongue circles your opening and presses on your clit, moving it up and down. "Shit," you curse again. 

He takes off his boxers and his erection springs out. He slides in you with ease gently moving at first, he circles his hips making your insides turn to lava. You clutch the bed under you as you feel him move against the walls of your swollen sex. 

"You're so hot," he says, moving his hands all over your body. He pulls off and flips you to your back. He pulls your hips up and you fold your knees under you. 

He enters you again from behind, pounding even harder. You move forward with each pound and he holds your hips to place. 

His hand goes around your leg and to your clit, rubbing them again. You moan at every movement. 

God, he's good.

You're elbows are about to collapse under you as you feel yourself nearing. He pulls away again and lays on his back, pulling you up on top of him. 

You hold his dick and position it in your sex. You bounce your body and he lets out a loud moan. 

"That's it, baby," he pulls you towards him and devours your mouth. You keep on moving your hips, making your clit rub into his skin. 

"Mark," your muffled voice comes out in his mouth as he tugs on your lower lip. 

"Come, baby." He thrusts his hips forward and you meet him moving yours down. 

The euphoria you feel is inexplicable, you arch your back as you feel the liquid come out of your sex. He then moves on top of you and thrusts faster as he comes, too. 

Now you know why people love morning sex. It was ecstatic. It leaves you alive. 

You cuddle in bed for another hour before his phone goes off. 

"Ugh," he complains, reaching for his phone on the bedside table. "Hello?" 

He closes his eyes and put one hand on his forehead, "I forgot," he says. "Ok. I'll be there in an hour." 

He tosses his phone to the side of the bed and pulls you in for a kiss. "I've gotta go baby. I forgot I have filming today." 

Filming..with his wife. You just nod and close your eyes. Your dream is over. It's now time to wake up and face reality. 

You're still in bed when he gets out of the bathroom, all dressed. You try to hide your disappointment by pulling the blanket up to your face. 

Before he leaves, he jumps into bed, pulls down the covers and smiles at your pouting face. 

"Just...just don't watch TV, ok?" he bites his lip, looking worried. "I'll always like you. I'll always think about you. I won't give up on you." You kiss for what seems like eternity, then he leaves you catching your breath.