Chapter 2

I woke up to the sound of birds chirping. 'Thats odd' That doesnt normally happen. I opened my eyes to bright light (brighter than normal). I looked around. 'This isnt my house is it?'   I saw my room in cartoon form? No! Anime form?! What? This must be a dream. I pinched my arm.

"Ouch! Ok this is real!" I said panicking a little. Ok a LOT! Where am I? How did I get here? And Why am I here? I was taken away from my thoughts when I heard a knock at the door. 'Who would knock this early in the morning'  I thought while looking at my phone. I went and answered the door.

"There was a parcel at mine left for you. Also welcome to the Neighborhood." a very familiar looking male cheerfully said. I gave him a friendly glance , but then noticed I was silent for to long.

"Oh, yes thank you sir" I said taking the parcel from his hands.

"Hey no problem kiddo, and please call me Isshin" he said while walking away. 'Isshin? That seems familiar...'  I didn't think much of it. When my phone rang. I opened a text from Meg. (My best mate :P)

Meg: Hope you enjoy your present!! :P  xx

You: Yeah just got it now xx

Meg: Tell me what you think :P xx

You: Will do xx

I opened my parcel completely forgetting the anime world thing, and it had a huge bleach poster inside. 

"Oh My God! She didn't!" I called her up and after two rings she answered.

"Hello?"

"OhMyGodOhMyGodOhMyGod! I cant believe you did that for me!"

"Im guessing you like it?"

"Like it? I LOVE it! Thank you so much!!!"

"Hey its no problem. Maybe you can complete your collection now." (Yeah you collect anime posters)

"Oh My God I love you so much"

"Love you too, oh I got to go I'll talk later"

"Ok byeeeee"

*Click*

I put the poster on my wall then remembered. 'Wait, I'm in an anime! How the f**k did I forget!' I quickly got dressed and ran outside locking the door of course. 'If I walk around I should know which anime I'm in by the town'. I wasn't paying attention to where I was going and bumped into someone.

"Ouch!" 

"Omg please forgive me I wasn't paying attention to where I was going" I apologized bolting upright. 

"No its fine it was my fault" a familiar voice said. That's when I looked at her. 'Orihime?' I quickly helped her up and apologized again. 

"No, no its fine, I was in my own world as well." she cheerfully spoke and it kinda made me smile a bit. We were walking while getting to know each other. 'I've never been this comfortable with anyone besides Ffion' I zoned out while thinking what I should do in the bleach world 'I've always wished this would become real but I don't know what to do'. Then I was brought back to reality when Orihime was flapping her arms around like an idiot.

"You weren't even listening were you?!" she pouted

"Sorry I kinda zoned out" I said with a small grin on my face.

"Ugh, anyways as I was saying. Would you like to sleepover mine tonight with my friend Tatsuki?"

"Uhhhmmm...I guess?"

"YAY! Were gonna have so much fun with an extra person with us!" We walked to mine to get my stuff then go to hers. 'This is a good start to the day' I thought with a grin on my face.

_____________________________________________________________________________

Hey guys, so here's the second chapter a bit longer than the first. Please ignore any spelling errors! 

But I hope you enjoy the rest of the story.

Bye xx 

~anime_freak10