Chapter 41

Even though I said I'd only stay with Shiro for a few days it's been a whole month. We already had a strategy on how we can get all of his paper work done and plan the wedding. I would help him with paperwork to make things twice as fast and then we'd use the saved time to plan. We made a scrapbook of ideas of the theme, the cake and where we would possibly have the wedding along with the dates.

"Right so I've been thinking. Spring is a perfect time of year for the wedding"

"How come?"

"It's when the cherry blossoms start blossoming and finally bloom! Just imagine it! The cherry blossoms falling as we kiss for the first time as a married couple! It would be so romantic!"

"I'm okay with it if that's what you want"

"Really? Are you sure? This is our special day not mine. If you don't want that we can think of something else."

"No, I love the idea! It's perfect"

"Great! So how about April that's the cherry blossom season? I know the perfect place where there are loads of cherry blossom trees!"

"Yeah that works what date though?"

"April 10th"

"Why the tenth?"

"Its still early april and its the number of your division. I mean its only a suggestion but it has meaning to it. I wouldn't have met you if you weren't captain. I still remember our first conversation like it was yesterday." I giggled at the thought.

"Yeah. I remember it too. When I was staring  at you trying to figure out why I recognised you"

"Yeah you scared me actually. I thought you knew it was me in the soul society and that Id have charges against me. I remember telling Ichigo that I was terrified of you, knowing what all of you were capable of. It's funny now that I look back"

"I scared you really?"

"Yeah! You were a captain! A short one but still strong" I was teasing him. He enjoyed it though. Knowing I was content with him

"Oi! I'm taller than you!" 

"Now you are yeah"

"Thats it" he got up and began tickling me. I fell to the floor in a laughing fit. He was straddling me stopping me from moving so I was stuck being tortured by tickles.

"S-stop ahaha! I cant b-bre-ath" I was stuck between talking and laughing but he finally stopped not moving so I was still stuck under him. I looked up at him with a massive smile on my face while looking into his eyes. His eyes looked down to my lips as he began coming closer, my eyes closed and I could feel his breath on my lips...until Rangiku walked in. We both looked at her.

"Capta-oh I'm sorry I didn't know you were busy please continue" She didn't seem fazed by our awkward position. She always walks in at the worst moments.

"Damn it. She did it again." Toshiro stood up then gave me his hand to pull me up off the ground.

"Always walking in at the worst possible timing. I need to put a bell on her or something."

"Yeah. Anyways where were we."

"About to make out on the floor."

"No with the wedding planning you idiot"

"I know, I know I'm just disappointed that I didn't even get anything" Ever since he found out about the 'close call' since Yukio blurted it out. He's been careful waiting for some signs and signals from me saying it's okay to be intimate. I don't see why though, he's my fiancee. He doesn't need permission. But he's careful and kind. That's what I love about him the most.