Chapter 35

I woke up with Toshiro's arms still around me. I looked at my clock and it was 6:45. 'Crap I'm late!' Its a school day. I jumped out of bet not caring if I woke Toshiro up. And he started to wake up as I was grabbing my uniform and running into the bathroom to change. I put my hair in a ponytail for today as I didn't have time for a shower. I walked back into my room in a hurry I grabbed my backpack and put all of my books in it. I finally looked around and saw Toshiro sitting up on the bed with a confused look on his face. He rubbed his eyes and saw my uniform then the clock and realised why I was in a rush. It was almost seven and I ran downstairs with Toshiro slowly following behind me. I made myself some toast and as I began eating it I heard a knock on the door. I ran to the door and saw Ichigo.

"Hold on a minute still not done." I closed the door in his face and ran to Toshiro. I grabbed his arm and dragged him upstairs as I heard Ichigo walk in.

"Hey what was that for?"

"Sorry. But Ichigo cant see you. You aren't even meant to be here. I'm gonna lock up now though, so you have to use the window once your ready."

"Can't I stay here?"

"No. You have your duties captain" I fake saluted to him. 

"But I'm already late for school so I'll see you soon okay?" 

"Okay" I kissed him quickly grabbed my backpack and ran downstairs leaving Toshiro upstairs.

"Sorry Ichigo. I accidentally slept in" I grabbed my keys as we headed out. 

"Yeah I noticed" I locked the door and began walking with Ichigo following. I then saw Toshiro in the window. He left his gegai in my room. He smiled at me then flash-stepped away. I smiled at myself.

"(Y/N) whats happened to you over the past couple of days? You didn't come over for dinner or come to school. Me and the girls were worried" I stopped in my tracks as I remembered that night. That man. And what he did. What he would've done if Ginjo didn't save me. I had a look of terror on my face and Ichigo noticed when he turned to face me.

"(Y/N)? are you okay? What happened?" He touched my shoulder I jumped and jerked back away from him. He looked hurt. I completely forgot about it when I was with Toshiro yesterday.

"I'm fine it's nothing."

"You jumped away when I touched your shoulder. Something's wrong"

"Don't worry about it Ichigo. Were already late." I began walking again. Ichigo followed me and didn't question me anymore. 'Your the strongest soul reaper there is (Y/N), you can overcome this.' I knew I'd be fine. I just had to continue with my everyday life. We made it to school just on time. We entered the classroom and sat in our seats. The day went by slowly. Then it was finally time to leave. But we were stopped by Keigo. I sighed in annoyance so I leaned against the wall waiting for him to finish his conversation. I zoned out for a bit, but when I payed attention again I was listening to the conversation.

"You just dont get it do you? Who knows what might happen to us. Live for today! I mean just yesterday-" Keigo looked at Mizuiro and stopped talking. Mizuiro shook his head. 

"What happened?" 

"Uh just yesterday this uh-"

"He thought some hot girl was following him but instead it turned out it was Tatsuki" I thought back to that night but with more composure. I couldn't listen to their conversation anymore. I knew it was harmless but I had to leave. But before I could Ichigo already started walking away so I caught up and walked side by side. We promised we would take the girls shopping.