Chapter 26

A/N
Sorry that I haven't been updating recently. I've been busy doing my course work, I have 4 exams next month so I have to prepare. Anyways. I found some time to write so here you go!

Today was the day I began my training but Toshiro had to go back to the soul society. He didn't tell me why but I'm guessing its so he can do his paperwork and train his squad. So I was training with the visoreds. Hachi had a light barrier around me and Hyori. My hollow Wes fighting back but I could control it but then I remember her words to me 'I'm taking everything you love with me!' Her words never leave my mind and she knows this. 'I can beat her I'm stronger than her. She will never win!' Then I heard her 'Oh you poor little thing. Your wide open!' Then I lost all control. My eyes went black. I could feel her attacking Hyori. I saw her. Exactly like me but very different. Her eyes black with hate and vengeance. But her irises red instead of the yellow that Ichigo's hollow has. She smirked and laughed in my face as if to tell me I've lost.
"Your such a stupid child. Hehe. But that helped my power. So I thank you for that"
"What are you on about?"
"You went to Hueco Mundo, the home of the hollows. You going there increased my power. So I thank you for giving up your body for me to take over" she laughed in my face.
"I didn't give it up! You forced me to! You were too....strong. You were to strong for me to handle." I stuttered. Even the thought of her controlling me makes me gag. But she IS in control. 'Its all my fault. I couldn't control her so I've already hurt my friends. Everything I fought for is gone. Then I remembered the conversation between Toshiro and Captain Unohana after I fought Aizen."What about (Y/N)! I can't leave her here Captain! She needs me!"
"Captain Hitsugaya! Just go back to your barracks. I will take care of her. You know that you can trust me."
"I know. But I just cant leave her alone." I snapped out of my thoughts hearing a menacing laugh.
'Remember him as much as you can because you'll never see him again!'
She wanted to hurt me. So I was weakened by he words giving her complete control. I saw what she did while fighting the others. Hachi had trouble keeping a barrier around me. But Hyori made it outside cut and bruised but alive. My hollow sniggered.
'Beautiful isn't it? The pain and suffering. Its going to be a lot more of this'
'No it won't! I won't let you! You've hur them enough! And by god I will die if I have to save everybody else! If you got stronger from my visit to Hueco Mundo then I can still become a visored! But stronger than before! You will not hurt the people who I love!"

~Toshiro P.O.V~
Urahara had sent me back to the Soul Society because he knew I'd go easy on (Y/N) while training so he thought I should get more paperwork done.
I couldn't stop thinking about her. 'I hope her training is going well'. I really couldn't drop thinking about her. I walked into the office to see piles of paperwork on my,desk and a drunk lieutenant on my couch.
"Rangiku!" She jolted up in her drunken state and started mumbling random phrases.
"Get some paperwork done Rangiku." Then she sobered up very quickly. I don't know how she does that to be honest with you.
"But captain! I haven't had any time off!"
"You don't do anything while I'm here I loathe to imagine what you do while I'm not around. Just get something done!" I then continued with the paperwork but my mind wandered to (Y/N) I was thinking about how it would be to spend the rest of my life with her.
"Come on mam! We need to get there first!"
"Hold on honey. We have plenty of time."
"But I wanna meet them! Please!"
"You will in due time."
"But Shiro ran off! You let him!"
"He's older. And he's met them before."
"But that's not fair!"
"Come on now. You and your sister new to learn ok. Isn't that right?"
"Yeah! Haha I'm so exited!"
"Me too. Oh look were here." The kids ran inside where they were going to meet the captains of the Gotei 13. Ever since Yhwach Bach we've lost many loved comrades but tonight is the celebration of the new captain of the Gotei 13! Her name is...
"Captain!" I got taken out of my trance.
"I've been speaking for about 5 minutes. Have yo even been listening?"
"Uh...what?"
"Ugh! I asked what are your plans with (Y/N) at the moment. You've been together for ages."
"Uhm. I was just thinking about that to be honest. And....uh. I'm thinking of proposing soon."
"What? Captain that's amazing! Your finally growing up!"
"Thanks Rangiku but I have no clue what sort of ring to get her." I sighed.
"Get her one with her birthstone on it. She'll love it!"
"Are you sure?" I questioned
"Positive!" She grinned enthusiastically.
"Ok! Once I'm done with this paperwork I'm going to go and look for a ring."
_________________________________________________________________________

Hope you have enjoyed so far. Oh your love is getting even more intense. A marriage? That will be perfect. If you have any suggestions then put them in the comments but they have to go with the story line. This chapter was a suggestion from Sinorro

Enjoy the rest of the story.

~animefreak10