Chapter 46

We were back in the Soul Society and we were trying our best to sort out all of our invitations, we had 4 months till the wedding. We realise that it's a bit late to give them out, but most of our friends have no social life, much like us so we thought nothing of it. All we really had to do was write every ones name on the ready made invitations and send them away. Shiro had a lot of paperwork to do so I told him I'd write all of the invitations and send them myself while he worked. It only took 30 minutes to write them and put them in envelopes.

"Right! I'm all done!"

"Already?"

"Yep! I'm gonna go and deliver them. I shouldn't be more than two hours."

"Two?"

"Yeah. The soul society is big, and I cant flash-step in the world of the living."

"Okay. I'll see you in a couple of hours. Stay safe okay. Call me if you need anything."

"Hell butterfly's are slow messengers"

"Use my cell then"

"I thought it was business only?"

"Yes. And you as my future wife is my business"

"Oh you have such a way with words" I mocked him.

"Shut up. Get going. The sooner they're all sent the better" He laughed. I'll never get used to it. That laugh is only for me. No one else can make him smile like me. And it makes me happy.

"Alright. I'll head to all of the divisions first. See ya!" I waved behind me holding all of the invitations in a bag hanging from my left arm. I headed to the 13th division first, heading straight to the office, but only Rukia was there. [There's a lot of repeats of you leaving and entering divisions]

"Hey Rukia, where's Captain?"

"He's resting. His health has gotten worse again."

"Oh no. I hope he gets better"

"We all do. There's no one else who can handle this division"

"Well, you're doing a good job"

"Yeah, but it's a workload"

"I bet. But I came over to give you guys these. It's the invitations for people in your division. Including you and the captain." I handed them to her and she smiled happily.

"Well thank you. I'll give them to everyone as soon as I'm done with the paperwork"

"Thanks Rukia! I'll catch ya later" I left then and went to the 12th. As much as I hated it here, all captains and lieutenants are invited. I walked in and I had to walk into the creepy part of the lab.

"Mayuri?! You here?" I heard some clatters coming from the connected room. Followed by some curses.

"What do you want (L/N)?! I'm busy!"

"Sorry to intrude. But here's your invitation to my wedding. Nemu is invited too."

"Why are we invited? We have other things to do"

"I understand that you guys are busy every day, but me and Shiro would love it if you could come. If you can't I understand. Just let us know alright?"

"Alright. Now can you leave please?"

"Uh. Yeah. Of course. Thanks Mayuri. Hope to see you there!" I left again and headed to the 11th. Which I think was worse than Mayuri since I have to handle those fighting maniacs! As soon as I entered I heard shouting.

"OI! SHUT UP!" Everything fell silent immediately.

"(Y/N)? What are you doing here? And why are you disturbing us?! We were having fun"