Chapter 29

After the proposal yesterday we all decided to have a celebratory meal. Which Yuzu cooked for us with the new cookbook I gave her. But then I decided to go home and sleep. Toshiro decided to stay over to 'protect me' and 'make sure I don't get hurt' I think he just wanted to spend the night. I would've been ok with it if he just asked instead of making a stupid excuse.
But I woke up this morning smiling and admiring the ring.
I'm engaged! This life is perfect. Its everything that I ever wanted, but it wasn't where my family was. 'How did I get here? I'm from a different world. Yet...this is where I belong. I'm wanted here. I matter. What if this was all a dream? I survived the thing that was meant to kill me. I know it's an anime but it's impossible. And my power. Is it so powerful because I'm not from here?' All of these thoughts because its been nearly two years. Its almost time. Ichigo will become a member if Xcution. A couple of months left. He's 17 already? Time has flown by. But I keep on saying I can't do anything to change things but it always happens so I don't say it anymore. But I know that Ichigo will be happy to see everyone again. I just have to try and avoid Ginjo. I know he's around. It'll happen soon. But I'll be there always walk to and from school with him. I just have to lay low for now. I got up had a shower and went downstairs to make some breakfast. I was humming a tune while cooking then I heard shuffling coming from upstairs.  I heard footsteps coming down the stairs and a groan of tiredness. I saw him walk in shirtless. 'I didn't notice that before!'
"Good morning" I said placing his breakfast on the table and pecking his cheek.
"Morning." He said groggily rubbing his eyes.
"Do you need to go back soon?" I asked sitting opposite him.
"Yeah I need to go back today."
"When?"
"In a couple of hours"
"Ok. Well I'll probably come visit soon anyways. It'll be nice to see everyone again"
"That'll be nice."
"Yeah. I need to try and stay out of the way for now."
"The knowing the future thing?"
"Yeah. I don't know exactly when it's going to happen. But I know it's quite soon."
"Anything bad."
"Not yet."
"Meaning?"
"Its bad for Ichigo. Then something else will happen between both the world of the living and the soul society. But it's a while till that happens."
"How long?"
"I down know. That's one bad thing. I don't know the exact date. But I'll know once I see the start of the event."
"The start of the event?"
"Yeah. Like, Ichigo talking to someone. That's technically how he became a soul reaper in the first place he saw Rukia and they had a conversation."
"Ok I think I get it."
"Its ok if you don't. Its not easy to understand unless your me." I chuckled. We both finished our breakfast. I picked up the plates and put them I the sink.
"Anyways! Time for school! Let me get changed then we can,get going"
"What about me?"
"You literally only need to put your gegai on. I'll be down in 10 minutes."
"Alright" I heard him sigh then I went upstairs to get dressed. I kept my hair the way it always looks. And put my school uniform on. I checked what lessons I had today and put the right books in my backpack. I ran downstairs in excitement.
"Ready!" I yelled before jumping on his back.
"Alright, let's go then" he chuckled as he put me down. I walked to Ichigo's first and knocked on the door. I heard shuffling and then voices as Ichigo walked out.
"Hey. Toshiro? Is stuff really that bad you,have to be here?" He looked worried and sad.
"Uh. Yeah, (Y/N) has been training and some spiritual pressure came out of barriers so the hollow count has increased"
"Oh. Ok well I hope all goes well. I'm still sad I can't help you guys" I could hear the sadness I his voice.
"Ichigo trust me everything will be completely fine. And your life will get better, ok? Don't worry about a thing"
"Ok." He smiled a genuine smile. He knows that he can trust me.
"Anyways let's get going" I said walking away from them but they followed and came to my side. We continued walking till we reached the school gates. That's when I noticed how close the time was.
"Uh Ichigo? Are your sisters starting their first day of their new school today?"
"Yeah. Yuzu was really exited! Why?"
"Uh no reason. Just asking" I smiled and walked away with Orihime. Once we were far enough away. I exhaled the breath I didn't know I was holding.
"(Y/N)? Are you ok?" She asked calmly.
"Yeah. But what comes up next isn't good" I buried my face in my hands as I sat down on a nearby bench. Then the boys walked up. Ugh. I stood up and walked towards them to meet them in the middle.
"Hey!"
"Hey! You ok? You kinda walked off. You only do that when your sad or annoyed." Ichigo is observant.
"I'm fine. Its just the upcoming events that's all"
"Anything bad?" Toshiro asks full concern in his voice.
"I told you this morning! Not yet. But let's just say Ichigo has a lot of learning to do"
"What do you mean?!"
"You know I can't tell you! But from what I can tell...it's today."
"What is?"
"Your lesson begins"
"Wha-?"
"I've said to much already. Just...don't do anything stupid!"
"Ok" He was quiet while using his words. The end of school came and we all started walking home. Along with Mizuiro and Keigo but they know about me and Toshiro.  So I could speak normally.
"Toshiro whatever happens do not come here unless your needed!" We all stopped walking.
"What?! Why?! I'm not having you stick in the middle of this!"
"I know what happens! I know how most of you die." Tears started to form in my eyes. "I know how you die! I know when and how! How do you think I feel?! I know when my fiancée is gonna die. And I can't do anything to save him." Then I ran off to my home with tear stained cheeks. Then I walked into Ginjo.
"Hey are you alright?"
"Uh. Yeah. Just...relationship problems."
"I hope you sort them out." He gave me a smile.
"Yeah. Me too." He looked at the ring in my finger.
"Engaged?"
"Yeah."
"Then you'll be fine." He tried to reassure me. Then Ichigo and Toshiro walked up along with the people who stole Ginjos bag. I ran up to Toshiro and dragged him away from the scene.
"What're you doing?!"
"You can't be there! It's Ichigo's thing. Just go home. Please? I'll meet you there." I kissed him and ran off.
"(Y/N)!" He called after me.
"Yeah" I turned to fave him.
"About earlier. I didn't mean to upset you. I didn't know. But do I actually die?" I look him in the eye and tell him.
"Yes. But, don't worry. I'll do what I can to save you." He looked worried but for me not himself.
"Don't worry about me though ok. I know how to get you back."
"What? That's impossible."
"Not for me. Just don't worry ok. Meet me at the house. Ichigo needs me."
"Alright." He kissed me then I went and caught up with Ichigo and the others.
"Cmon I'll buy you some ramen." I hate him so much. He causes Ichigo so much pain! I clenched my fist in anger.
"Nah thanks. I'm good . I'd rather not get into any trouble for this. So do me a favor don't tell anyone what I did"
"Uh. Sure, you got it. Well thanks again."
"Cmon let's go guys. Don't wanna be late. (Y/N)? I thought you and Toshiro went somewhere."
"We just had to sort things out."
"All sorted?"
"Uh yeah" I smiled at him.
"Where did he go?"
"Home. He's leaving today so he had to drop off his gegai at my place."
"Ah ok. Fair enough" we then started walking. 'And it begins...' I sighed
Anyways I have some stuff to do. I'll see you later."
"Uh ok. Bye (Y/N)!"
"Bye!" I waved as I turned the other direction. 'And it begins!'
_________________________________________________________________________

Hope you have enjoyed so far. If you have any suggestions then put them in the comments but they have to go with the story line.

Enjoy the rest of the story.

~animefreak10