Chapter 18

I got to Las Noches but before I came I left my body at Kiskues, and he was surprised and impressed by my disguise. 

"(Y/N)!" I heard someone yell. It was Gin.

"Hey!" I exclaimed

"Back so soon?" He questioned

"The soul reaper has made his way here to save Orihime." I explained to him. 'I have to act as if I'm on their side.'

"Well, that's a problem." He said while grabbing his chin in thought still with the creepy grin on his face

"Don't worry about it. I'll sort things out. Put everyone in formation, but I have to save my power until the final battle!" I exclaimed.

"Great enthusiasm there (Y/N). But only help if you need too. We can't let anyone die." He said seriously.

"Got it!" I said enthusiastically. I told everyone that a meeting was to be held but before it starts I need to speak to Orihime. I unlocked her cell and walked in. I saw her eyes change from being terrified and scared to calm and relieved.

"Hey Orihime, how are you? Have they been treating you badly, you looked terrified when I walked in."

"I'm fine, and no, everyone here just scares me. Well, everyone except you." She said keeping a smile on her face. 'She's always so positive.' I smirked at my own thoughts.

"Their not that bad really. Grimmjow and Ulquiorra are actually really good friends when you get close to 'em." I said smiling.

"I can't believe you..." She started with a frown on my face.

"What?" I asked.

"Your acting as if your best friends with them! What about us! You're meant to be on our side!" She blew up. The smile was instantly wiped off of my face.

"I have a meeting to go to. I have to brief the espada on our current situation and put them into position...to kill the Substitute soul reaper!" I exclaimed. She gasped at my outburst. I had to tell her the truth. 'He wont die, I just know who has to be where.'

"Why do you want to kill him! What will the soul society say!" She questioned tears threatening to fall with her eyes showing terror, abandonment and regret.

"I don't care about them anymore!" I yelled.

"What about Toshiro?" She asked calmly.

"What?!" I said.

"I know that you like him. And I can tell he likes you back!" She explained

"We're together. But he doesn't know about this." I said pointing at my clothes and mask.

"I'm still on your side Orihime. But because I've been here for so long. I've befriended them. It wasn't my fault. Ok? I know what will happen and I cant change it. So as much as its going to hurt. I'm going to see My best friends die today." I said calmly.

"The espada?" She questioned

"Yeah." I sighed of sadness.

"Look, I know that they are the enemy but I can tell your as close to them as you are with us. But...it must be hard for you, to know how all of your friends die. That's one thing I didn't know about you when we first met. I found out after we knew about your power."

"That was the only problem I had with this plan. I didn't want to become to close to them, but I did." I sighed in defeat. 'What have I done?! I've ruined everything!'

"I'm sorry" She said quietly but loud enough for me to hear.

"For what?" I asked.

"Saying that you were on their side and turning against you..." She explained