Chapter 47

I arrived in the world of the living, I actually landed right next to Urahara's it was very convenient.

"Hat 'N Clogs! I need my body back!"

"Well, (Y/N). What brings you here?"

"Shut up. Where's my body?"

"Where it always is"

"Well, you always get it yourself so I don't know where it always is!"

"Oh. Bit harsh today are we?" He walked to the next room with the door open so he could still hear me.

"Yeah. Kinda. It was good then I had a chat with the Head-Captain and it upset me a bit. Can you just get my body for me please. I have invitations to hand out." He was dragging my body out with a bit of difficulty?

"Hey! I'm not that fat!"

"Its dead weight! What do you expect!" I walked up to him and entered my body. My head hurt a little. And my bag got transferred to my real life body with everything in it. 'Sweet'

"So you visiting family again?" I was rummaging through my bag looking for the right invitations.

"Yeah. Well. Kinda. Oh here's yours." I took the invitations out of the bag and handed him 5 of them.

"There's one each. They all have your names on them. You, Yoruichi, Tessai and the kids."

"Thank you! Well I'll hand them out"

"Thanks. But I have to head home. It'll be nice to see the girls again"

"Bye bye (Y/N)!" He was waving like a child as I left. I walked home and walked in. But as soon as that happened Ichigo ran to the door in caution. He was in his attack stance.

"Wow. That's a nice welcome I must say." I lent on the wall to take off my shoes.

"(Y/N)?! Where have you been! Its been two months!" I placed my shoes next to the door along with my bag.

"How am I gonna plan my wedding without my fiance? I stayed with him again. That much should be obvious to you. Where's dad?" As soon as I said that I heard clatters and the clinic door connected to the house open. Me and Ichigo looked his direction.

"My beautiful daughter!" Isshin leaped trying to catch me in a hug but I side-stepped behind Ichigo and laughed.

"Wow. Nice training dad. I'd love to see you actually hit me one of thee days. I mean you are getting old now" He jumped up like his face didn't just slam into the wall.

"Well. I'm glad that your fast enough to block! Ichigo here is too slow"

"Oh yeah! Bring it old man!" They butted heads and both put pressure on each other trying to push the other. They have thick skulls but no brain to fill it. I grabbed both of their heads and moved them 3 inches apart before slamming their heads together.

"Stop acting like children! Act your age! For gods sake. I didn't come here to act like a mother to the both of you!"

"Sorry" They both apologised in unison.

"Good! Now where are the girls. They should be here already with all of the commotion"

"Karin has a soccer match and Yuzu went to get groceries."

"Cant you guys do the shopping. She needs a teenage life of her own." I walked past them both and headed straight to the fridge. I looked inside and it was mostly empty. I closed it and just went to sit on the couch. The boys followed suit.

"Hey! You cant just take stuff from the fridge!"

"I practically live here. You really gonna argue?"