Chapter 37

It was the next day and everyone was meeting me at my place, since Ichigo couldn't see Rukia or Rangiku yet. I had a shower and made some breakfast before they all arrived. Orihime was the last to arrive because she overslept. 

But once everyone was here we all went to town to go to the wedding store. I wanted to go for a turquoise theme since its the colour of my uniform and Toshiro eyes.

"Right then, who's dress are we looking for first?"

"Yours!" All of them yelled at the same time.

"Okay chill" Since we were in Japan there were many different wedding kimono's that all of the girls went to look at but back home we wear a different kind of dress than a kimono. So whilst the girls were looking in the main part of the store, I went to the side where I saw the traditional gowns from home. Then I saw it. My dream wedding dress. [I ain't describing. Its your wedding so its your choice]

I picked it up and took it to the tailor and asked her if I could try it on. I went to the changing rooms and it fit me perfectly. It hugged my curves just enough for people to see my figure but it still hung loosely at my hips. I heard Yuzu calling my name so I walked out and stood in front of the mirror smiling at myself. It was perfect. I heard multiple gasps coming from behind me do I spun and saw the girls with massive smiles on their faces.

"I know its not traditional here, but its traditional for back home."

"You look amazing! No one will expect this! They'll think your in a kimono!" Yuzu was delighted by my choice. The tailor came out and she looked american so I guess she understood my decision.

"So what do you think?"

"This is the one!"

"Perfect! If you go and change we can sort out the price."

"I need to look for bridesmaids dresses first. But they'll go with this one too"

"Alrighty! Just come and talk to me when your ready okay!"

"Sure! Now then, time to look for some dresses for you guys. And no your not wearing kimonos" I giggled and went to the changing room to get out of the dress. Once I walked out holding the dress I took it to the tailor and asked her to hold it for me while I look for bridesmaids dresses.

"Right, so the colour theme is turquoise so we need to find matching dresses for all of you, but Orihime's will be a bit different because she's my maid of honour, sound good?" Everyone nodded as they followed me to the bridesmaids dresses. I found the style I wanted and asked if they had them in turquoise but they said its not a very common colour, and that they didn't have it.

So I bought my dress and they put it in a suit bag so it doesn't get ruined during travel. I didn't want to hold the dress all day so we went back home to put my dress away.

"I should've known they wouldn't have the colour"

"Hey we'll find out dresses, don't worry!"

"The important thing was your dress and we got it so were fine"

"But I need to get your dresses! I don't want you guys wearing kimonos, I know its a tradition here but its not my tradition"

"Hey we'll find them, we only went to one store, we can go to another store and look for them"

"Is there any point? Were already back home!"

"C'mon! Its meant to be fun! Let's all go and look for the dresses!" Yuzu always wanted to cheer me up on any occasion. So on her command she dragged me and the rest of us to a normal clothes shop. But before we got to the dresses I saw a limited edition shirt. It was amazing. My eyes lit up as soon as I saw it. [It's your choice whats on it] I picked it up and decided to buy it. I already bought a wedding dress cheaper than normal so whats £10 extra going to do? [My currency. Sorry] I went up to the dress section to meet up with the girls after running off. They were all holding dresses. They all saw me and held the dresses up so I could see them all. They were all different but they were perfect. I grinned as I looked at them all. They were all turquoise/teal but the shades were slightly different. And the dresses fitted all of their personalities perfectly. They all had a hopeful look on their faces. I nodded at them all in delight. 'We finally found them' They all smiled and we we all went to pay for everything. We all decided to keep the dresses at my house since we were all having dinner there anyways. Once we were all home we were trying to decided what we were having.

"No way! We need some sake with it!"

"There's kids here!"

"Then they shouldn't drink it"

"Rangiku!" Everyone was silent by the tone in my voice. It was the same as Toshiro's when he was sleep deprived and pissed. 

"How about I make some of my homemade lasagna?"

"Yes! It was delicious last time you made it!"

"Then its settled I'm cooking. Hey Yuzu? Do you want me to teach you how to make it?" Her eyes lit up.

"Yes!" She seemed overexcited but I just laughed it off. She followed me into the kitchen and as we were cooking the rest were choosing a film to watch while gossiping. Yuzu was really good at picking up new recipes! She already knows how to make the lasagna. But the concentration on her face is adorable. The lasagna was done and I asked Karin to help prepare the table as I got the drinks and placed them on the table before grabbing the lasagna and having everyone eat together while talking and getting along was amazing. It was a sensation I haven't felt in a while, at least not with all girls surrounding me putting a smile on my face from their goofiness. Soon after everyone was finished and I had Rangiku and Rukia do the dishes. Rangiku had to wash them and Rukia got the easy job of drying them and putting them away. Even though Rangiku complained, she listened in the end without me having to raise my voice, just a little blackmail.

After they were finished cleaning up we all decided to watch Bride Wars since we went wedding shopping today. We were all laughing through the whole movie then there was a knock on the door. I went to answer it and as I opened the door Ichigo was standing there with a look of worry on his face.

"Are the girls here? They haven't been home, and its half seven, Yuzu normally would've cooked for us."

"Shoot. Sorry, I already fed the girls, but we have leftovers if you and your dad are hungry?"

"Yeah thanks." He started to walk inside but I stopped him in the hallway.

"Wait here I'll get it for you!" I ran into the living room at lightning speed. I grabbed Rukia and Rangiku and dragged them upstairs.

"Hey! Be careful! This body doesn't do well by being dragged around!" 

"Time to go! Ichigo's here and no you cant see him thats why you have to leave. You're not even meant to be here."

"What about our gegais?"

"Leave them here. But you guys have work to do. And Rangiku. Actually do your work. Its the least you could do, Shiro's been overworking again because you make him do everything. And if I see him like that again I will kill you myself you got that?!" I had a scary look on my face to show her I meant it, and she jumped in fear.

"Y-Yeah of course! Lets go Rukia!" They both left their gegais and Rangiku dragged Rukia away and ran. After they left I ran downstairs and I saw Ichigo talking to the girls in the living room.

"Why were you upstairs?" 

"I had to use the bathroom. Jeez." I walked passed him into the kitchen and wrapped the leftover lasagna. I walked up to him and gave it to him.

"Here. Its my lasagna. And the girls should head home. They look tired. I'm not surprised though. It was a very stressful day today. But we got everything we need so that's good." I looked at them half asleep on the sofa.

"Good! Glad to hear it! But we should head home. Come on girls."

"Okay. Bye (Y/N)! We had fun!"

"Bye"

"Bye girls. Get some rest now okay."

"Alright"

"Whatever" They then all left. Today was stressful but successful. I cleaned up the snacks off the table and turned off the TV. I decided I needed rest too so I went to bed and called it a day.

_________________________________________________________________________

I'm finally back home with internet! Its been a long two weeks but it was so worth it! I kept this as a draft so I could post it as soon as I got back and I can finally get some proper sleep! But updates should be back to normal now.

Hope you have enjoyed so far. If you have any suggestions then put them in the comments but they have to go with the story line.

Enjoy the rest of the story.

~animefreak10