Chapter 33

I got to Toshiro's barracks and walked to his office. I knocked on the door but no one answered so I walked in and found Toshiro asleep at his desk with mountains of paperwork by his side. So I decided to put a blanket over him. 'He's been overworking himself, I should help' 

I decided to help so I grabbed a chair and started to do some paperwork for him. While finishing them I put them into piles to try and sort them, and there was a separate pile for the ones I couldn't do and Toshiro had to do it, because it was either confidential or reports that I had no idea how to finish. I decided to make tea after an hour of working. 

'He really is a deep sleeper'  

I was halfway done when he started to stir. I was in his kitchen making tea so I decided to get another cup so he could have some as well. He sat up and yawned. He looked around confused then looked at his paperwork and his eyebrows furrowed. I grabbed the tea and cups and put them on a tray along with a couple of biscuits for us. I walked into the office and saw him staring at me.

"Morning sleepyhead, or should i say afternoon?" I giggled. I placed the tray on the desk where there was some room. 

"What are you doing here?" He questioned in a sleepy tone.

"Well hello to you too" I joked. " But I came to see you and you were asleep so I decided to help with your paperwork."

"Thank you but you really don't need to help me"

"Of course I do! Your my fiance and your overworking yourself. It's only necessary I take half the workload. We are a team after all" I giggled as I took a sip of my tea.

" Yeah we are but I feel bad having you do my work. And thank you." He took his tea and started to drink it.

"No problem Shiro, I don't mind honestly. But I also came here for business"

"What is it?" He asked getting serious while also being concerned.

" Well Uryu is injured and refuses to be healed by Orihime, but I forgot what happens next."

"You forgot? So-"

"Yes. I have no clue so I cant help. With me being involved I could either make things better or worse."

"So this is a problem"

"No. I trust Ichigo and you Guys.  You'll defeat the enemy!"

"But you said we can't go to the world of the living."

"I said not until your ordered to! Someone will give you and a couple of other Soul Reapers  orders to help us but until then you can't go there." I got quieter at the end of my sentence. Toshiro noticed my discomfort, he walked over to me and hugged me from behind. I held his hand as i closed my eyes embracing his warmth.

"Hey, everything will be fine"

"I know. But I'm still worried."

"Don't be, I'm sure you'll remember what you need in due time"

"You sure?"

"Positive"

"Okay" I stood up and hugged him properly. I nuzzled my head into his chest, I heard his heartbeat and for some reason I just started crying. We fell to the ground as I sobbed into his shirt. This. This is the man I love. Who is endangered to the same things I am. Who has faced death, been close to death the same as I have. And yet here he is. Alive. Right by my side. He started rocking me back and forth as he soothed me by playing with my hair and whispering sweet-nothings into my ear. "I'm here" . " Its alright" , "I love you". All of these were being spoken to me by the man I chose to love. I stopped crying and looked up to his eyes, they showed worry and compassion. I kissed him with as much passion as I could. I felt my warm tears fall down my face as we kissed. I pulled away and looked down at the ground. my arms fell to my side.

" Hey look at me" He grabbed my chin and directed my head upwards do i looked into his eyes.

"Everything will be okay. I'm here." He grabbed my hand and placed it on his chest - on his heart. 

"I'll always be there for you." I smiled at him, and kissed him again, only a small peck but it's all I needed. I got up along with Toshiro and wiped my tears.

"So, lets finish the paperwork." I smiled at him to show that I'm happy, even after the outburst.

"Are you sure you want to? You don't have to."

"No I need to help"

"Or you could just keep me company" He smiled at me, that genuine smile he only gives me.

"Okay, I'll take a break"

"Good" He continued to do his paperwork for an hour before he eventually let me help again. We talked about everything till we finished which was 3 hours later. I got up and stretched my muscles. I yawned.

"I should be getting home. I'll come back sometime next week alright?"

"Yeah, but be careful. And if you need to come and see me even if I'm busy"

"I always do"

"I know I'm just making sure, I'm worried about you"

"I'm worried about you too. That's why I come in to check on you every week." I kissed Toshiro when I heard bells in the distance.

"Uh-oh. Kenpachi found me. Anyways gotta run!" I ran out of his barracks and made it to the senkaimon by the time Kenpachi came into view.

"C'mon (Y/N)! Just one fight!!"

"Maybe next time old man!" I ran into the senkaimon laughing as I made it back to the world of the living. I got my body and got back in it. I checked the time to see it was the middle of the night. 'Damn how long was I there?' I started to walk back home to sleep, but halfway there it felt like someone was following me so at the next turn I looked behind me and as I thought, there was someone there I couldn't tell if it was male or female, it was just a  shadow in the darkness. I sped up my pace to get home quicker, but the person sped up as well. I was a block away when I got to the ally way and I felt a strong hand grip my shoulder and push me into the ally. The person towered over me, the small amount of light from the streetlamps shadowed its face. I could see the stubble therefore I knew it was a man. I was terrified. He could do anything to me. I'm vulnerable, in a state of shock. 

"Well lookie what we have here~" His voice was slurred the intoxicating smell of alcohol was on his breath. And his clothes smelled like cigarettes. He started to touch me in places I've never been touched before. I couldn't move. He had full control. This was how I was losing my virginity, I was going to get raped. Toshiro is the only one I want to take me in that way. He has to be my first! The drunken man had started undressing me, he undid my belt and started toying with me. I bit my lip trying not to cry out. His hand slid up my shirt when I heard a booming voice.

"Hey! What do you think your doing! Get away from her!" And before I knew it that man was on the floor coughing out blood with a bruised cheek. My vision was blurry, and I started to fall before strong arms caught me. Then everything went black.

_________________________________________________________________________

I'm so sorry I haven't uploaded in a while, I haven't had any ideas and I've hit a rough spot. But its Easter Holidays now so I found some time to brainstorm and this is what I come up with. The ending I came up with on the spot. I don't know why it turned to that but it did. But who should your saviour be? I have an idea but I wanna hear from you guys too.  

Hope you have enjoyed so far. If you have any suggestions then put them in the comments but they have to go with the story line.

Enjoy the rest of the story.

~animefreak10