Chapter 16

I just got back from Szayels lab and I have a fake mask. It starts on my right eye and curves down to the left of my chin. Its not much but its something. 'That didn't hurt as much as I thought it would' I walked towards my room to get into my new clothes. Mine was made specifically for me. Its like my Shinigami uniform but instead of being black and turquoise its white and turquoise.
I got changed and decided to see how everybody reacted to my transformation. So i walked into the meeting room and everybody's eyes were on me.

"Hey guys! What do you think of my new look! Personally I love it! Much better than the Soul Reaper uniform I was wearing! I now look like a true Arrancar!" I said enthusiastically.

"Not bad! Looks good on you!" Grimmjow replied. Even tho it's only been a couple of days, we've grown closer to a friendship. I think its because I know that they are good. I know how their life ends. 'If I become friends with these lot as well it'll become difficult for me. I can never hurt a friend! I'll have to make a choice in the end!'

~Time skip~

It's been a couple of weeks. And Orihime is here. She doesn't know that I'm here yet Ulquiorra is looking after her for now. But I needed to tell her my plan. I walked towards her cell and I heard Ulquiorra talking about force feeding her.

"I will give you a minute before I shove that food down your throat!" He threatened.

"Go easy on her Ulquiorra. I'm sure I can persuade her to eat without threatening her." I smirked at the end of my sentence. I looked at Orihime. Her eyes filled with shock and worry.

"Don't worry I'll be nice." I said walking past him.

"I'll be back in 10 minutes" Ulquiorra said while waking out. I walked towards Orihime with a smirk on my face.

"Hello Orhime. It's been a while my friend." I said calmly with a smirk plastered on my face.

"(Y/N)? Is it really you?" She questioned.

"Yes Orihime. It's really me." I answered the smirk on my face fading.

"What have they done to you?" She asked, voice full of worry.

"They did what I asked!" I snapped.

"Wha-? Why would you want this?! I thought you were on our side?!" She blurted out.

"Who said I wasn't?! I'm here for a reason Orihime! It was my choice to be here!" I told her.

"Then why?" She asked quietly.

"If I be-friend the enemy. I can learn their weaknesses and use it against them. I'm working with Aizen until the war begins. Then we will all go to Karakura town and I will fight alongside the Shinigami!" I explained confidently.

"So. This was your plan all along?"

"Yes. Remember, before I left. I said that everyone will figure out where I was sooner or later. This is where I've been. This is where I've been training."

"I hope everything goes to plan. But what will happen to me? Why am I here?"

"Aizen want's you for your healing ability. But don't worry Ichigo is on his way to save as we speak. Plus. I'm the most powerful person in Hueco Mundo. If anything happens to you. They won't live to tell the tale. Unfortunately for me. During the time I've been here. I have become more violent. The atmosphere here does that to you. But, I'm still the same (Y/N) you know. And I'll never change who I am for anybody!" I heard footsteps come from outside,

"Look, I have to go. Just start eating. I don't want you to get into any danger because you refuse to eat." I laughed at the last part.

"I will just...be careful ok?" She asked