Chapter 28

Me and Toshiro were walking to Ichigo's house but decided to go to mine first. It's next door anyways. I went and had a shower and changed into some new clothes while Toshiro watched some TV downstairs. I did my hair and sorted out my bandages then walked to the living room.
"Ok I'm done" I said hugging him from behind.
"About time"
"Awh c'mon. Don't be a grouchy gills! I always take a while to get ready"
"Still. You ready now?"
"Yeah, just let me grab some stuff. The girls get worried so I keep stuff here to give to them after an injury." I walked off grabbing my backpack.
"Wow. You care that much about them?" He asked.
"Yeah. The Kurosaki's are the closest thing to a family I have here." I shrugged as I put the presents in my backpack.
"Yeah I know that already." He smiled his special smile that he only gives to me.
"Anyways. Let's go." I say grabbing a hold of his hand and dragging him outside.
I knocked on the door and I heard shuffling coming from inside. And the door opened to reveal a tall ginger teen lookin down at my small figure. He was surprised then grabbed me and hugged me tight.
"Ow! Ichigo! Wounds!"
"Omg. I'm so sorry! I was jus happy to see that your ok!"
"Dude its fine. Just don't do it again that hurt"
"Ok but what about dad?"
"Its ok. I'll sort him out." Ichigo let us in as the girls screamed in delight to see me ok. They both hugged me gently.
"How are yo feeling (Y/N)?" Yuzu asks in her motherly tone.
"I'm fine. Just a bit of pain that's all. Now where's your father?"
"He's in the clinic."
"Ok. I'll talk to him then I can give you something!"
"Really?"
"Yeah. I always give you something after I get an injury don't I?"
"Yeah!"
"Ok I'll be back in a bit." I walked towards the clinic and knocked on the door. A faint 'Come in' could be heard so I walked inside.
"Hey Isshin!"
"(Y/N)! Good to see your back on your feet."
"Yep! Just a little pain here and there. Nothing major."
"Ok good. So, did you get stuff for the girls again?"
"Yeah. But I got something for Ichigo this time. I thought its about time. He is my best friend after all!"
"Your to kind to us honey."
"I know, but ever since I got here you've treated me like part of your own family. I feel the need to do something in return. After all you've done for me. And all the times I've worried all of you."
"Its ok (Y/N). You are our family. No matter what you think"
"Thanks...dad" he smiled a big grin.
"Ok. Let's give the presents to your sisters and brother then" he chirped. I blushed at the thought of calling them my siblings. I never thought of it before. But I walked into the house once more.
"Right ok" I took my backpack of and placed it on the table.
"Yuzu. I got you something completely different this time. But it's a cook book. Some recipes you haven't tried before. Its from my home town."
"Omg! Thank you so much! I love trying new recipes!" She hugged me in thanks.
"Its ok" I laughed.
"Karin. There wasn't much stuff that I could get you but, I got you a new soccer ball and a soccer poster. But where I come from we call it football"
"Your the best!" She also hugged me.
"Ichigo. Here. Its something for you to remember the times we all had." I gave him the poster I had from my friend Ffion when I got here. The one that completed my collection. Did I tell you what it was? It had every captain and lieutenant. And everyone that Ichigo was friends with in the storyline. He looked at it with tears in his eyes. He hugged me not saying a word but before he left go he whispered a faint 'Thank you'. Toshiro was leaning on the doorframe watching everything. He had a faint smile on his face. I let everyone go to to their rooms and put up their posters while Yuzu went to cook some new recipes for dinner.
Toshiro came behind me and hugged me.
"You know how to make their family smile"
"I have my flaws" I giggled as I turned around to hug him properly. Everyone was back I the living room.
"Anyways uhm..." He looked at Isshin and he nodded. Toshiro exhaled and looked me in the eye.
"(Y/N), you have made me happy over the past year. I know we didn't see each other as much as we wanted because of my work as a Captain. But...I want to spend the rest of my life with you." I put my hand to my mouth and tears started to form. He got down on one knee. And opened the box he had in his pocket.
"(Y/F/N), will you marry me?" I was speechless. I nodded my head vigorously.
"Yes! A thousand times yes!" He put the ring on my finger. I examined it. It was perfect. With my birthstone right in the middle of the diamonds. I looked around and saw everyone with wide smiles on their face. I didn't realize he put his gegai on so everyone could see his proposal.
"So Toshiro you finally grew up eh?" Toshiro surprisingly didn't take much notice and just shrugged it off.
"You can come out now Rangiku!" Toshiro yelled.
She popped up from the bushes by the window. With a wide grin on her face. She came inside.
"I caught it all on camera!"
"Thanks."
"I can't wait to tell everyone in the soul society!"
"No! Rangiku you don't do that. Its our choice when we tell people not yours!" She pouted.
"But captain~ you two,are so cute together!"
"And that's why its our choice when we tell people!"
"Hmph...fine!" Rangiku pouted as she sat in the sofa. (Couch for my lovely american friends!)
"Rangiku. If you tell anyone then the wedding won't ave any alcohol. But if you behave I can consider having some then." Her eyes lit up.
"I promise I won't tell anyone!"
"Good." She ran out and then I realized a big shine and a black silhouette with a yellow and red tint to it.
"Ikkaku...Yumichicka!" Their heads popped up into the light.
"You can leave now." The scurried away before I could get to them.
Today was officially the best day of my life!
_________________________________________________________________________

Hope you have enjoyed so far. If you have any suggestions then put them in the comments but they have to go with the story line.

Enjoy the rest of the story.

~animefreak10