Chapter 11

~Toshiro P.O.V~

'No! What am I thinking?! She's a human! Shes just like Ichigo, except shes kind, caring, beautiful, and Badass! What is happening, I cant fall for her! Snap out of it Toshiro!'

"Hey, Toshiro? You ok? You kinda spaced out" (Y/N) asked me, she was quite concerned.

"Hmm..Oh..Uhm..Sorry" I apologized not knowing what to say.

"It's ok, I always space out too, mostly during important conversations, or when I'm talking to a friend, It always happens, it's kind of a problem now...but hey what'cha gunna do." She explained like we were friends, and I wasn't trying to get useful information from her.

"Yeah I guess"

"What's wrong? Look sorry if I said too much I just kinda get ahead of myself. I know too much and its dangerous, if I'm going to protect my friends and myself then all I have to do is make sure that Aizen cant find me, and if he does. It's the end of everything."

"What do you mean by that?!"

"Well...I'm not exactly from around here, I got in trouble the first day I got here, and that's when things changed and it's all my fault, I shouldn't have changed it!"

"Changed what?"

"The future of Karakura town. I know whats going to happen within the next 2-3 years, therefore I have to hide from Aizen. If he finds me and takes me to Hueco Mundo then the winter war will get worse. And with me in the picture, I'm changing the events therefore I'm changing the future of Karakura Town." We arrived at Uraharas and we walked in.

"Kiskue?! Are you here?!" I yelled.

"Why hello (Y/N), I haven't seen you in a while" He said while walking into the room. Face half covered by his fan.

"It's been a couple of days. Anyways why did Toshiro drag me here?" She questioned him

"I didn't drag you here! You walked here with me!" I exclaimed, but I started to raise my voice.

"That doesn't mean I didn't want to come in the first place. It's easier to just go with you instead of running. That way less force is used" She explained.

"That's not the point!" I tried to argue but there's no point.

"Guys, you can continue this argument later. Right now we have more important issues at hand." Kisuke explained while walking into a room with a table. (I'm terrible at descriptions sorry! You know what I'm talking about tho. Right? >_<) We all sat down with some tea and began our conversation.

"I have one question...Why am I here?" (Y/N) asked us.

"Well, Captain Hitsugaya came from the Soul Society and as you know already the arrancars have started their attack and he saw you fighting the 6th arrancar" He started explaining before she interrupted him

"Grimmjow" She corrected

"Grimmjow..." He continued

"And he saw that small fragment of your power that you actually use and he asked me what he should do, so I said to bring you here so us three can talk about it" She nodded at him as if of approval

"Hold on what do you mean by small fragment of her power?!" I asked confused

"(Y/N)...care to explain?" Kisuke asked her calmly

"Well...My power is...dangerous. My power doesn't only have one ability it has many. From what I know so far, It has almost every ability possible in a Zanpakuto. Therefore if I use my full power it could be world ending. Maybe even worse than Kenpachi getting Bankai. I didn't think it was possible at first. But without anyone knowing I secretly trained with Kisuke and Yoruichi during my free time. Not even Ichigo noticed this, but Rukia had her suspicions, then you and the other Soul Reapers came, I knew it was going to happen, but it affected my training, so what I did was hide every ounce of spiritual pressure I had to prevent your suspicions. I've already obtained my Shikai and that's dangerous enough. I cant believe what my Bankai will do." She finished explaining, but I just sat there wide eyed. 'How does she know about Kenpachi?! And if that's how powerful she is then that means she can beat Aizen, she could probably beat many of the arrancars also, especially espada!'