Chapter 40

I had no idea what was going on. There was a battle in the air. Ichigo vs Ginjo. I saw the soul reapers just standing there. Until Ichigo went up and spoke to them while Ginjo recovered. All I could see was mouths moving. And Shiro gave him some sort of speach from what I can tell. But I know he hasn't seen me yet. Otherwise he would've came over to say hi. Or in this case scold me for getting wounded. But There was a massive light and I knew it was Ginjo. The light was there for a while. But Shiro walked next to Ichigo and explained from what I can remember. Ginjo being the only other person who received a combat pass. And then the light faded. Showing Ginjo in his final form. 

Then it became Fullbring Vs Soul Reapers. I ran down towards them not caring about the pain anymore. But as I stopped I had to hold my shoulder again. I could see the battle clearly.

Yukio was explaining his new upgrade when Ikkaku stepped in and stabbed Yukio. But he almost got killed by Yukio's digital powers. Then Shiro stopped it. But after he told Ikakku to be careful. He saw me. his eyes widened. He saw me holding the wound on my shoulder.

"(Y/N)!" Everyone looked towards me. Yukio seemed pleased. Everyone was already in their pairs. 

"Are you okay?" He was concerned.

"I'm fine. But everyone do me a favour..." The digital walls were rising.

"Win!" Shiro smiled and I could see that everyone else had a look of determination on their face. Before they were gone.

~Toshiro P.O.V~

After her face disappeared the world around me morphed into something completely different. It was full of corridors and all I could do was run along the corridors, trying to find an exit. 'I don't know how he pulled this off. But he's probably using his power to trap me in this place. I have to get back to her.' Suddenly something was heading towards me but I cut them in time before they blew up the wall. The door moved, so I used Hyorinmaru's ice to seal it. Then a monitor came up on the ceiling and it showed the fullbringer. 

"What are you swinging at? Is that you're best attempt to locate me? I'd just say you aren't using your full strength until i say something drastic like to bad your friends are gonna die". The monitor disappeared and i sighed.

"Looks like I'm the one who got stuck with the annoying guy". I continued looking until I heard his voice coming from one of the rooms. I froze it and burst it open. 

"Oh, hey good job. Looks like you finally made it. I was starting to think that you'd never find me. You must've located me from levelling up from all those traps I put in your way. You don't seem the least bit tired. I'm surprised you're not."

"You sure talk a lot" I used the ice blast to try and harm him but he had a shield coming from the gadget on his arm.

"You're pretty violent. What do you think would've happened if I left a bomb in the next room. You could've just blown yourself up."

"Weren't you just watching. My Hyorinmaru is a sword that is able control ice. I would've frozen any blast before it could've reached me"

"A sword of ice huh? That's so cool"

"I didn't come all this way to have a chat with you"

"Well in that way we have something in common don't we" The room got reset so anything I broke was back the way it was.

"So you can reset the broken walls from the rooms i destroyed. That's awfully useful."

"Didn't you see all I've done? My ability is this whole dimension you're in. So in here I'm basically god"