Chapter 50

Its the night before our wedding. I haven't seen Shiro this whole week. But its finally come. Were getting married in the morning. Its been difficult but I can finally see him again. I'm in the 1st barracks getting ready with Rukia and Rangiku when I heard the door open and a squeal. I turned and saw Yuzu and Karin. It was obvious they had a barrier around them but whatever keeps them safe.

"(Y/N)! You look amazing! But this creepy old guy came up to me and did something now I'm glowing?"

"That's my boss, he put a protection shield around you that's all."

"Why would I need to be protected? What is with everyone here? Why is everyone dressed weird? What is this place?!"

"Too many questions at once Yuzu."

"Sorry, I'm just curious. Karin! Aren't you?"

"This is the place that took our brother?"

"And made him happier remember. As soon as he lost his powers he was depressed. Im just happy he got them back." Right at that moment Ichigo walked in and Yuzu was confused as to why he was wearing the shikaisho. (Soul Reaper Outfit) 

"Icchi-ni, why are you wearing the weird costume?" 

"Yuzu what did I say. Too many questions" I made sure Ichigo didnt answer so he wouldnt tel her the truth. She wouldn't be able to handle it.

"Ichigo get into your suit! It'ss almost time! Hurry up!"

"Y-yeah sure I'll be back in a flash." Within a second he came back fully dressed. Yuzu looked shocked. Karin seemed surprised but acting like it was nothing.

"What took you so long! I got ready faster than that. With my hair AND make-up"

"Shut up! You are faster than everyone even the head-captain"

"Shhhh. Dont tell everyone" I held a finger to my lips telling him to be quiet.

"(Y/N)! It's time" Orihime came running in. As soon as I heard those two words the biggest smile formed on my face.

"Let's get this girl married!" The girls squealed before we all headed down to the venue.

I looked at everyone in their seats chatting with the head-master ready at the front. Then our song began playing. Everyone immediately stood in silence and turned towards me. All of the bridesmaids and groomsmen went first. Then I had Yachiru as the flower girl she did go a bit overboard but it was cute. Then it was my turn. Isshin held out his arm with a smile, I smiled back as I grabbed his arm and began walking. I looked at everyone's faces. And they were all so happy. But as soon as my eyes met Toshiro's he was all I could see. His eyes were sparking with happiness and delight. His mouth slightly ajar from the shock that this is happening (And your beauty girl you're killing it!). 

Berfore I knew it we made it to the front. I gave my bouquet to Orihime. Isshin faced me to kiss my forehead then went to sit as Toshiro took my arm and we walked towards the head-captain. We stopped then faced each other. I looked at everyone and I saw Granny in the front row.

'Im glad she could make it' I sighed in relief. Then looked back at Shiro. He was staring at me like it was only us two in this moment. But thats what it felt like. I dont know how long it had been but I heard my name.

"(Y/N), do you take this man to have and to hold, through sickness and in health, for richer or poorer, till death do you part?"

"I do"

"Toshiro, do you take this woman to have and to hold, through sickness and in health, for richer or poorer, till death do you part?"

"I do"

"I now pronounce you. Husband and wife" The whole room began to make noise.

"You may now kiss the bride"  I looked at Shiro and smiled. He held my waist with one hand on my back and suddenly dipped me. I giggled then we kissed. Cheers filled the whole room, along with some sobs of delight and wolf whistles. We broke the kiss and he helped stand me up properly. I looked at everyone as I held his hand with the biggest smile on my face! We walked down the isle and left to get ready for our reception. Ichigo and Orihime will sort out our guests and make sure they are all okay. 

We went to get into different outfits for the reception. I changed into a white short dress to make it easier to dance, and Shiro changed into his 'dancing shoes'. After that we all headed up to the first barracks 'meeting room' because it's big enough to hold everyone, we decorated it out in turquoise/teal and white and we mixed a little black and gold into it too. 

We made it to the reception and everyone was sitting at their tables waiting for us. Then the music began to que our entrance. We walked in hand in hand and everyone got up and clapped. We made it to the front and took a microphone each as the music was turned down enough so our voices were heard. Shiro started off.

"Thank you guys for being here to celebrate our marriage. I hope you have fun as the night goes on." Short but sweet as always. Then it was my turn

"Thank you so much for being here! I'm so glad that everyone was able to make it, especially Granny, we all know a souls time is also limited I'm just glad you got to see Shiro grow up and get married just like you wanted" I saw her nod happy with my words. 

"And Isshin, thank you for taking me in as one of your own. When I got here, I had no idea what to do, or who to turn to. I dont even remember how it happened, because you guys have always been family to me. I love you Dad." Isshin began crying instantaneously, he ran up to me and hugged me. Everyone else awed at the sight then Karin and Yuzu ran up to hug me too while Ichigo just came and patted my shoulder with a massive smile on his face. Shiro took my mic from my hand to stop me from dropping it then gave it back to the DJ. We all broke the hug as  the music got louder again.

The night was filled with congratulations, joy and crazy drunk dancing from Rangiku. Our first dance and the Father Daughter dance were the most memorable to me. But time flew and the night was already over. It was 2am when the last person left to go home. I had Ichigo take everyone back to the world of the living safetly since he only had afew drinks and was mostly sober.

I went back to Shiro's barracks and got into my pyjamas. I was so tired and fell asleep instantly. With one last thought in my head.

"I wonder whats happening back home?"  

And thats how my boring life, turned into one of exitement! But I didnt know that this is where it would end.

THE END

_________________________________________________________________________

Hope you have enjoyed! Ive been writing this for about 5 years now! Thats crazy. And its finally come to an end. Should I make a 2nd book following the rest of the manga? Or should I just write another story instead? I have some ideas for a second book if thats what you want.

Thank you (for the last time) for reading this story.

~animefreak10