Chapter 13

The last words I thought were 'Toshiro'? But why? I know he can protect me but that doesn't mean anything! Why was it his name? Why not a friend? Or a family member? I guess its because were so much alike. We've been through so much.

I woke up looking at the half moon that was showing through the cages of windows. This is the room that Orihime gets trapped in after she gets kidnapped! How did I get here?! One word.

"Grimmjow" I snarled under my breath. It's obvious. He told Aizen and he wanted me to use my power! It's stronger that his. It's stronger than the head captains! How does he think he can beat me? I wont go down without a fight! I only remembered a couple of kido spells but I knew one should work with my strength and power.

"Hado #31, Shakkaho!" I yelled. I blew a hole in the 'Unbreakable Wall'. Before anyone got there I started running. I was very agile so I could run for ages without losing my breath. So I started sprinting down the halls of Las Noches trying to find a way out but with no avail. 

"Damn, this place is like a maze." I said to no one in particular. That's when I heard a voice coming from behind me.

"Do you need help getting around?" I spun my head in the direction of the voice and saw Grimmjow there with a huge smirk on his face.

"Grimmjow? So you look good" I said with no emotion just looking at my nails.

"Huh?" He asked (sort of) confused.

"You have no more Injuries. Feeling better after being beaten up by a (Y/A) [Your Age] year old HUMAN girl?" I sassed back at him. he growled in return.

"Look you little brat! I'd kill you on the spot if Aizen didn't want you for his own intentions" He growled at me. 'He will always be a panther once an animal always an animal.'

"You couldn't kill me even if you tried! The only reason your still alive is because I let you live! Just don't forget that! Even if your an enemy I cannot end your life! Especially if I know your past!" At this point I was about an arms distance away from him. Shouting at him.

"No one knows my past!" He growled once again.

"Really?! Not even yourself? Or the other 4 hollows that you consumed to get stronger. The 4 hollows that gave their life to you so they could all travel within you to see your success...you were a panther at that point. Heh. That explains why your teeth are so sharp though." I said with a slight laugh at the end. He looked at me with anger and pain in his eyes. Then they turned dull and turned into complete anger.

"How do you know that?!" He growled with anger.

"I thought you would've figured it out by now. But obviously I was wrong. I Grimmjow Jaegerjaquez know the future. I know the past present and future of Hueco Mundo, The Soul Society and even The World of the Living." I explained his eyes showed sympathy.

"How does it feel? Knowing everything." He asked with sympathy. I looked straight into his eyes and  I saw hope and confusion.

"Horrible, I just want everything to end. The war, the fighting. I just want my life back." I said with tears threatening to fall from my eyes.

"Look I...Aizen wants to see you as soon as possible. It seems as if you don't know your way around so follow me." He said with no emotion. His eyes turning to their normal cold self. 'Was he feeling sympathy? For me?' I started to follow him. The walk to Aizens throne room was silent. Grimmjow looked at me then opened the doors.

"Lord Aizen I found her she was wandering the corridors. So I thought I'd bring her back here." Grimmjow said.

"Hmm. Lovely. Thank you Grimmjow. I don't need you anymore, go." Aizen ordered him to leave. He looked at me smirked then walked out. Leaving me all alone...with him!

~Toshiro P.O.V~ (During the fight)

I was fighting the Arrancar Luppi. But I wasn't paying much attention I wanted to make sure (Y/N) was safe. That's when her spiritual pressure spiked. I instantly knew something was wrong. Her spiritual pressure never shows! That's when Urahara showed up.

"Urahara! Where's (Y/N)?" I asked mid-fight

"I haven't seen her" That's when I realised. 'I shouldn't of left her alone.' The words she told me the day we met were spinning in my head. 'The future of Karakura town. I know whats going to happen within the next 2-3 years, therefore I have to hide from Aizen. If he finds me and takes me to Hueco Mundo then the winter war will get worse. And with me in the picture, I'm changing the events therefore I'm changing the future of Karakura Town.' 

"How could I be so stupid!" I yelled, not caring about the battle.

"Captain?! Whats wrong?" Rangiku asked concerned about my well-being.

"They have her! Aizen has (Y/N)!" I yelled once again. I couldn't stop my anger! My blood was boiling from head to toe.

"Ooohhh then our job here is done!" Luppi said in a cringey way.

"You bastard! Don't think I'll let you go that easily!" I shouted blood boiling in anger. 'I need to get her back! I won't give up! Even if I have to sacrifice my own life for her safety! I'll do anything for her!' I ran towards him at a speed where I wasn't visible. I sliced his body from his left shoulder to his right hip. Blood spilled everywhere, even over myself. He looked at me terrified. I took the last blow and ended his life. That's when the two Espada left through the Garganta. I rushed to enter the Garganta but it closed before I had a chance. 'It's all my fault! Why did I tell her to leave alone! I should've asked Rangiku to make sure she made it safely. I'm such a Fuck-up!'

"Why did I let her go?" I whispered to myself.

"Captain?! Are you ok?"

"I let them take her! I won't go down without a fight" I said while clutching Hyourinmaru even tighter than before. I didn't even have to look to know that my knuckles were white. 'I will save her if its the last thing I do!'

_________________________________________________________________________

Hope you have enjoyed so far. What does Aizen want with you? What will he do? Will Toshiro save you? If you have any suggestions then put them in the comments but they have to go with the storyline!

Enjoy the rest of the story.

~animefreak10