About Story and Characters

Hey Readers.......

This story all about manik malhotra and nandini murthy, inspired from Kaisi Yeh Yaariaan telecast on MTV.
This story was purely for entertainment purpose.

____________________________________

Characters sketches.......

Manik malhotra:- rich spoilt brat, arrogant, rude, aggressive and short temper boy. Hote and charm boy of S.P.A.C.E. academy. Hate the darkness. Love music, music is a first priority for him. Lead singer of fab5. He loves his friends more then him, shared all secretes with cabir. He hates his mother.(age 19).
He has a childhood friend khushi (nech name of nandini murthy) but he didn't meet her before last 14 years back.

Cabir Dhawan:- sweet and fun loving guy, always laugh, he teases everybody in S.P.A.C.E. academy, he loves to do the pranks with his evil prankar partner mukti, loves to play drum, manik saver and his soul brother. (not a gay, age 19 soon to be 20).

Mukti vardhan:- bubbly and tom boy girl of S.P.A.C.E. academy, hates her family but love her friends more then anything, evil partner with cabir in pranks, he play electronic guitar, girlfriend of Abhimanyu murthy, and share a soul sister bound with alya and manik.(age 19).

Alya saxena:- fashion queen, cool, stylish girl, the fashion diva of S.P.A.C.E. academy, loves to play keyboard, girlfriend of dhruv and she loves him wholeheartedly from their 10th standard. (age 19)

Dhruv verdant:- sweet and shy boy of S.P.A.C.E. academy, buddy of manik, he play a guitar, boyfriend of alya and he loves her more then anything from their 10th standard.(he is a normal, age 20).

These five members are called "the fab5". Supper hot and famous in the college as a band and friendship and as well as a prankers.

Nandini murthy:- Angel from heaven, sweet and Bubbly girl, when she more nervous she start panicking, a rich and hot girl who lost her parents in an car accident, cute girl with frank mid love to make friends, classical singer+play a guitar and almost all classical instruments, she has a cousin brother Abhimanyu. (age 17 soon to be 18).
She has a childhood friend Aruv (neck name of manik malhotra) but she didn't meet him before last 14 years back.

Abhimanyu murthy:- a cute and handsome boy of S.P.A.C.E. academy, happy in life, love to play a keyboard, boyfriend of Mukti, cousin's of nandini. He loves nandini and do anything for her.(age 20).

Navya naveli:- small town girl, soft hearted, classical singer, nandini's best friend. (age 19).

Aryaman khurana:- hunky and cool boy, play a drums, boyfriend of manvi, school days friend of nandini.(age 19)

Manvi thakkar:- soft hearted but hard from outside just like a coconut, love to play a electrical guitar, girlfriend of aryaman, school days friend of nandini. (age 19).

These five members are make a band in college talent hunt for music competition but after the talent hunt the band is continue.

(Abhimanyu and fab5 are in second year of college where as aryaman, manvi, nandini, navya are in first year of college).

Other characters as a supporting rule:-

Nyonika malhotra:- manik's mother, chairperson of S.P.A.C.E. academy, manipulative woman whose principle in life is only "give and take".

Raj malhotra:- manik's Father, famous businessman in India. He has company called " malhotra industry". he live in pune bcoz of nyonika, he loves his son manik, he do everything to make him happy.

Shannuji:- nandini's chachi and Abhimanyu's mother. She live in Mumbai with her family but soon to be shifted with her husband vishva to manglore, simple and sweet Punjabi housewife. She treat nandini as her own daughter.

Vishva murthy:- nandini's chacha and Abhimanyu's father. He live in Mumbai with his family but soon shifted to manglore with his wife shannuji bcos of some business issues. He was a famous businessman in Mumbai.

Suman murthy:- nandini and Abhimanyu's grandmother. They both called her "Amms". She was a famous classical singer in manglore and teach the classical music also. She lives in manglore.

Harshad saxena:- alya's brother, the hunky dude of S.P.A.C.E. academy, hates manik to the core. He can do anything to ruin manik malhotra. (age 20).
(He is also second year of college).

Nandini's parents:-
Father jai murthy
Mother swara murthy

New character entries will be introduced in the during of story.

____________________________________

Hope u all like the characters.

Keep smiling.......
Okthanksbye.