Chapter 37

At the SPACE Academy....

Inside girls Washroom.....

Manik was not opening the washroom door, and on the other side Nandini was becoming irritating. But after 5 minutes, manik open the door but for his shock nandini held his hand from his wrist and grabbed him inside and lock the door and pinned him towards wall and kept her both hands on his chest.

And stared at him and shouted.

Nandini shouted:- tumhari problem kya hai haan??? Jab dekhu tab mujhe irritate karte rahte hoon.!!! What's the matter with u.....u only the first who started all these pranks so what can I do???

While manik was staring at her without expression and when she stop her talk, he switch their positions and know nandini was in between manik and wall.

Manik, from his hand held her waist pulling her closer to him giving her whole body shiver and feeling his touch on her body, she shut her eyes tightly and clutch his blazer with her both hand.

Seeing nandini's situation when he touch her, manik smirked and then moved his faced towards her face. And kiss her both eyes one by one and picked her forehead giving her more shiver. Then manik moved his face to look at her face and whispered huskily.

Manik whispered:- nandini

Hearing her name, nandini open her eyes and lost in his eyes. She was staring in his eyes and he too was looking in her eyes and they both shared an eye lock. Then breaking the eye lock, manik moved his gazed from her eye to her pouty lips which making him mad to suck it at anytime. And again manik look at her and again at her lips, as taking a permission but she didn't said him anything instead she shut her eyes and clutch his blazer even tightly. Seeing this act of her, manik moved towards her lips.....they both are feeling each others hot breath and thier lips are inches apart from each other.....but someone knock on the door in frustration then reality hit to both of them so they both leave each other and straightened themselves and lock here and there to avoid each others gaze.

Nandini being a shy, she moved towards door and open it and came out of washroom to avoid further awakened.....And manik also followed her....when that girl who knock on door, she was shock to see the manik malhotra in the girls Washroom and that with the nandini murthy who punch him infront of whole college.....but poor girl, she knows that she said anything to manik, he will never leave her without messing her life so she silently moved towards Washroom...... But but, this all situation was see by one pair of eyes and that was non other then our cupid cabirrrrr.

Being naughty and teaser, cabir moved towards manan.

Cabir teasingly:- tum dono washroom me kya kar rahe the??

Hearing cabir's vioce, nandini bend her hand in embarrassment and manik mentally slapped his mind and rubbed his hand behind his neck but for not giving him a chance to tease them, manik straightened himself and in all time attitude reply to his cupid cum teaser cum best friend cum bro.

Manik(keeping his hands in his pocket):- tujhe aisa kuch lagta hai ke hum tujhe bataye ge ke hum Washroom me kya kar rahe the.!!! And vaise bhi tujhe inn sub se kya matlab???

Cabir smirkingly:- bro firstly, tu mera friend hai....toh mai tujhe itna toh janta hoon ke tu mujhe directly toh kuch bataye ga nahi, right.!!! And rahi baat matlab ki then mujhe her wo cheez se matlab hai jo nandini se related hogi.

Manik(rubbing his hand on his jaw):- kyu??? Teri kya lagti hai??
(Pointing towards nandini who was still looking to floor)

Cabir:- tujhe kyu Janna hai??

Manik:- aise kuch nahi.....means I thought, tu nav.....

Cabir interrupt:- behan lagti hai, Ok.!!!

Cabir very well known manik as what he was saying, and thinking so not giving him a chance to back fire him, his teasing....he interrupt.

But our nandini, being shy she interrupt in both friends conversation.

Nandini:- guys I have to go...bye

Nandini said this hurriedly and run away from that side but cabir's vioce stop her.

Cabir:- wait....kaha ja rahi hoon??

Then nandini turned towards them. And stared at them searching for the reason but suddenly something came in her mind so she said.

Nandini:- canteen

Cabir confusingly:- canteen

Nandini:- han cabir, canteen....
Bhai and friends must be waiting for me so I have to go....bye

Then she again turn to go but again cabir's vioce stop her....all the while nandini was talking to cabir, she is avoiding manik's gaze and didn't looking at his but he was starring at her like a statu.

Cabir:- wait, meri jhansi ki rani, rukh jao....I am also coming so hum sath me jate hai.

Then cabir moved towards her and kept his hand on her shoulder.

Cabir continue:- so let's go

But cabir turned back and look at manik who was still starring at Nandini.

Cabir smirkingly:- oye majnu....uhmmmm.....I mean manik, stop staring at me, ok... I am going to canteen....tu bhi aa ja.
(Staring word, cabir said looking at Nandini and then manik)

Then manik came to reality and he composed himself.

Manik:- no....u both carry-on..I have an work so I will joined u in sometime.

Cabir teasingly:- kuch kaam kaise hai tujhe.....Nandini toh mere sath ja rahi hai na??? (Then he winked at manik)

Manik understood the cabir's statement but our innocent nandini didn't understood.

Nandini confusingly:- cabir what u mean??

Cabir stammered:- uhmm.....wo...
wo actually.....manik mai wo.....

Nandini interrupt:- cabir, mujhe kuch bhi samjh nahi aa raha.!!! Sidhe bolo na??

Cabir:- nandini ji, kuch bhi nahi...wo bus aise hi kaha....and we have to go to canteen na, yaad hai.

Then again he successful to divert the Nandini's mind and to his statement she just nooded in yes.

Cabir looking towards manik:- we are going....u joined us in the canteen.

Manik just nooded and went right side where as nandini and cabir went left side towards canteen.

____________________________________

Keep smiling.
Okthanksbye.