Chapter 4

At the S.P.A.C.E. academy.......

It was 9am in the morning, when manik stop his car at college parking and they all come out from the car in fab5 style taking all attention.

In meanwhile navya also reached at college gate and going into the college entrance.

Fab5 moving towards college entrance. In that time navya also going towards entrance but her bad luck she bumped into alya.
Alya falling onto ground but from behind dhruv held her and they both shared an eye look. Their eye contact disturb when fab3 called them.

Manik:- alya tum thik hoon na???

Cabir:- are u Ok???

Mukti:- alya tu thik hai???

Then dhruv made her stand on her feet.

Alya:- yes guys I am OK.!!! Don't worry.

After the friction of second they all five in anger look behind towards navya who was standing infront of them in nervously.

Navya in nervously:- sorry, wo humne jaan buch ke kuch nahi kiya.!!!

Before she could continue, Mukti and cabir came infront of her in anger.

Cabir pointing his index finger:- u just shut up.!!! Tumhari himmat kaise howi aisa karne ki.

Mukti:- tum janti bhi hoon ke tumne kiske sath panga liya hai.

And Mukti moved towards navya and posh her.

In meanwhile nandini entered in college and park her car and moved towards the entrance of the college where she saw full crowd was there and navya was about to falling on the ground but nandini run towards her and held her from behind and saved her and stand her on her feets.

Nandini in concerned:- navya tum thik ho na, tumhe lagi toh nahi na.???

Navya stand on her feet:- han nandini hum thik hai.

Then nandini asked the navya about all this so navya told her about whole situation. This all seen by the fab5. Mukti and cabir smirked to each other bcos they got their target but they didn't know the nandini murthy as she never give up from any situation.

Nandini look towards fab5:- what the hell is this.!!! Iss ne sorry bola na tum sub se toh phir bhi tum log usse aise kyu treat kar rahe hoon.!!!

Mukti moved towards nandini:- tume iss sub se kya matlab..!!! Hum uske sath kuch bhi kare (seeing towards navya).

Nandini:- bcos she is my friend so mai uski help karugi hi jaise tum sub apni friend ki help kar rahe hoon.

Cabir moved towards nandini and stood beside Mukti and said:- toh tum bachaogi iss black and white madubala ko hum se.(looking to navya).

Nandini glared at cabir and said:- pls mind ur tough...iska name navya hai, Ok.

Mukti smile:- toh hum kya kare.... Vaise nice name cabir....black and white madubala...

Nandini angrily glared at both of them and again said.

Nandini shouted on the top of her vioce:- maine kaha na uska name navya hai madubala nahi.

Manik angrily:- ohhh really.!!! (Said taking steps towards Nandini and navya)

They both stand their holding each other hand.
Manik was about to say something but stop seeing the nyonika.

Nyonika from behind came towards them and shouted:- what's going on here.??? Why u all are standing here.??? Go and attend ur classes.!!! Right know.