Chapter 41-C

At the malhotra mansion......

Having no other choice, nandini wear that clothes which manik give her.

After wearing that clothes, she first dried her hairs and then brush them making some cruel at the end and did a light make up.

(A/N:- Make up things and brush all this was nandini's only because she has a habit to carry all these things with her)

After checking herself last time in the mirror she finally went downstairs where manik was sitting and Calling her name from last 10 minutes.....should i say shouting her name, but being girl nandini was just replying him saying just 2 minutes....just 2 minutes......hearing same thing from last 10 minutes, manik got more irritated and tapped his foot on the floor and sat on the couch in the living room, searching something in his cell.

hearing same thing from last 10 minutes, manik got more irritated and tapped his foot on the floor and sat on the couch in the living room, searching something in his cell

(There is fab5 photo instead of that family pic)

Finally when manik heard foot steps, so he move his face upward to find nandini coming from the stairs towards living room.......when he saw nandini in that dress, he almost fainted because of her beauty but he managed himself and stand up with jerk and his jaw dropped and he was looking to her like love seek pappy........nandini was looking to hot yet simple, she was looking breathtaking like everyone's dream girl.....on the other side manik was looking at her like shamelessly.

After sometime, nandini reach to living room and stand infront of manik at a safe distance and when she observed him like that she feel uncomfortable but she didn't show that on her face and calm herself.

Manik's pov......
God.....she is.....she is looking very hot....I mean very very hot. I didn't have words to express her beauty like really......her eyes which have sparked in it, her
cute chuto nose, her chubby cheeks, her pouty pink lips that I wanted to kiss them like very badly but unfortunately I can't, her face that shine like an stars.....my Star.......she is a dream girl of every charm boy just like me....
POV ends...........

Nandini:- manik

No reply from manik's side, as our majnu manik was that busy to starring at his future partner that he didn't notice her voice.

Nandini with cute pout:- manik

Manik:- hottt
But unfortunately nandini didn't hear that.....(sochu agar wo sunn leti toh kya hota😉)

Again no reply, so nandini wave her fingers in front of manik's face but same thing happened that is no reply.......and know nandini was hell angry because at last 10 minutes he was shouting her name, but when she came, he was not replying at all.

Nandini almost shouted:- manikkkkkkk

And this thing distract manik malhotra's stare so he come out from his own starring land with a jerk and immediately take a step back.