Chapter 38 - C

At the SPACE Academy......

In the canteen.......

Hearing to nandini's parents death, manik shock and sat on the floor on his knees and his eyes are all moist.

Manik's POV.......
God.!!! Nandini's parents are death and maine usse kya kya bol diya......wait.....wait.....agar nandini hi meri khushi hai that means jai uncle and swara aunty (nandini's parents).....no no, aise nahi ho sakta, wo mujhe chod ke nahi ja sakte.....yeah, kabhi nahi. Yes manik, this is not happening at all.......but firstly I have  to said sorry to nandini.....yeah, then afterwards I have to search my khushi as fast as I can.
Pov ends......

His trance was broke by cabir's vioce.

Cabir:- manik kya howa?? Tu thik hai na??

Manik look at him and just nooded in yes.

Abhi:- I am going to searched nandini.!!!

But abhi stop when mukti spoke.

Mukti:- wait abhi......jisne galti ki hai usse hi sorry bolna chahiye, right.!!!

Then she look at manik who was still kneeling on the floor.

Mukti:- am I right manik malhotra.??

Hearing this, manik look at mukti with expressionless face.

Abhi:- but Mukti.....

Alya interrupt:- yes abhi, mukti was right.

Abhi look at all of them with frustration and glared at manik but he didn't noticed this.

Abhi with angrily:- in evening, amma and appa are moving to manglore so they wants to meet u all......whoever interested came to meet them.

Saying this, abhi went from canteen to search nandini, and all others also moved in different directions to find nandini.

After moving all of them, manik stand up and straightened himself.

Manik to himself:- mukti was right, I have to apologise to nandini.....ju bhi maine kaha, I cross my limits.

Then he too moved from canteen to find nandini.

Manik search nandini in whole college, but couldn't find her and he even asked his friends but they also told him that they too didn't find her.

But at last, manik check in the garden and for his best, he fond her in the end of the garden, sitting on the grass.

In the garden......

After coming from canteen, nandini came towards garden and sat at the end of the garden because she didn't wanted to find her anyone.

And sat on the grass, joined her legs and touch them to her chest and hold on them with her both hands and was crying and looking to sky, talking with her favorite aiyaapa.

Nandini's POV......
Why aiyaapa......wo har time mujhe kyu tease karta hai. Jab dekhu tab mere hi piche laga rahta hai but phir bhi I feel something for him which is I don't know......usse baat karna, uske pass rehna, and usse jagda karna sub mujhe kyu accha lagta hai.......but aiyaapa, today he cross all his limits.....usse kisne right diya ju wo mere parents ke bareme aise bole.....he is just a monster........and apne kyu mere parents ko apke pass bula liya, wo mere sath khush the na...so why u bring them from me....I am so alone in this crawl world.... Why aiyaapa, apne aise kyu kiya mere sath..
Pov ends........

When she was talking to her aiyappa, that time manik reach to garden and went towards her and silently sat next to her without disturbing her talk.