Chapter 24

SPACE academy.......

Navni reached to the college and find there friends and nandini was thinking that how she will talk and apologize to her monster manik as she very well that her monster wouldn't be sparedher that easily so she kept thinking that whenever she have time that time she will talk to him......on the other side, fab5 was sitting in the canteen and waiting for their musical project partners.

At the canteen........

Manik angrily:- where the hell is she??? Use yaad bhi hai ya nahi that she have to came to college??

Cabir:- yaar tu kiski baat kar raha hai???

Manik sarcastically:- that little jungli billi!!!

Mukti:- jungli billi....

Manik:- that nandini yaar.

Cabir:- tujhe kya lena dena hai usse, Jane de na.

Mukti:- yaar wo sub Jane du. Today we all are jamming in manik or alya's place.

Alya:- yeah Mukti is right, so let's jam tonight at my place, what say??

Cabir(dramatically):- yeah, lets make some music in fab5 style.

Dhruv:- yeah.....manik what say??? Kuch bol buddy??

Manik:- obviously buddy.....but at my place, Ok. Tonight at 7!!!

Fab4 agreed as they didn't argue with manik, they all respect his decision.

Then suddenly a girl wearing light yellow knee length dress, come towards them.

Girl:- hey mukti.

Then Mukti turn towards voice of that girl and smile.

Mukti:- hi. Guys meet my project partner manvi.

Fab3 except manik who is least interested in all this:- hi manvi.

Manvi smile at everyone including manik.

Then suddenly a big came there wearing black jeans and yellow tee. And he hug manvi and kiss her forehead and manvi too response which make fab5  amazed, then he look at fab5 and said.

Boy:- hey guys.

Alya:- hey aryaman. Guys meet my parent aryaman.

Dhruv shocked:- partner???

Alya giggle at his concerned while fab3 just smile.

Alya keeping her right hand on his shoulder:- don't worry baby, only u are my parent. Aryaman is just project partner.

Aryaman:- take a chill pill dhruv. Alya is all urs only.....meri girl mere pass already hai.(side hugging manvi)

Cabir(sarcastically):- ohhh......u both are GB and bf.

Aryaman:- yes cabir.

Cabir(while chuckling):- ohh.....u knew my name??

Aryaman(casually):- yeah, kon nahi janta fab5 ke members ko???

Cabir(funny tone):- guys, we are quite famous na, hume sub jante hai and hume apna introduction bhi dene ki zarurat nahi???

Mukti(sarcastically):- happy realisation cabir!!! Tujhe yeh ab pata chal raha hai???

Then everyone burst into laughter but suddenly a boy came wearing a ripped jeans and blue tee with a cap and said.

Boy:- it seems like, Mukti doesn't know how to laugh and she doesn't have funny bones, isn't it Mukti vardhan???