Chapter 38 - B

At the SPACE Academy.......

In the canteen......

Cabir:- bro kya howa??? U Ok na??

Dhruv:- buddy, tu thik hai na??

Mukti:- manik, tu aise kyu kar raha hai??

Abhi:- manik, what happened?? Why are u coughing???

Manik was continuously coughing.....because of coughing manik's eyes are get all red and his face turned all red.....holding his stomach, he was continuously coughing.

Seeing his behavior and continuously coughing.....nandini get nervous but cabir sence something and came towards him and start rubbing his back.

Cabir with concerned:- nandini, tumne coffee me kuch mix kiya tha kya??

Aryaman:- doll, kya mix kiya hai tune??

All look at nandini for answer but she is shivering in nervousness and abhi noticed this and came towards her and hugged her and patted her back to calm her down.

Abhi(still hugging):- doll, tu thik hai??

Nandini break the hugged and nooded in yes.

Mukti looking to nandini:- nandini, tumhe kya howa?? Why are u shivering?? Tum thik hoon na??

Nandini was saying something but abhi interrupt.

Abhi interrupted:- mukti, she is fine now....whenever she get nervous, she started shivering.

Mukti came towards her and side hugged her.

Mukti(still hugging):- tum thik hoon.

Nandini just nooded in yes and break the hugged.

Mukti:- but doll, why are u so nervous baby??

Nandini first look at manik and again at mukti and said.

Nandini:- wo manik......manik ko aise dekh ke. But wo itna coughing kyu kar raha hai??

Then again all look at manik who was still coughing badly.
Then dhruv came towards him and give him a glass of water and he gulped it but his coughing was not stopping.

Cabir with concerned:- manik, kuch bol yaar??

Manik(in between his cough):- I......ice.........cre.........ice......cream

Fab4 and abhi in union:- ohh shit

Hearing manik, fab4  and abhi understand. Then immediately, dhruv went and bring ice cream and with spoon eat him ice cream.

And after eating four five spoon of ice cream, manik stop coughing little bit.

Navya:- Nandu, ab batao kya mix kiya tha tune??

Then all again look at nandini but she bend her head down.

Cabir looking to nandini:- nandini, u mixed vinegar in the coffee??

Hearing this, nandini look at cabir with surprise as how she knows this.

Nandini still surprised:- tumhe kaise pata??

Abhi in disbelief:- doll, manik ko vinegar se allergy hai.!!

Cabir:- yes nandini, whenever he eat vinegar, he started coughing baby. Usse vinegar and black paper se allergy hai.

Abhi:- doll, why are u do this?? Kyu mix kiya tune??

Nandini with puppy face:- bhai usne pehle fight start ki thi maine nahi.....and ju bhi maine kiya revenge lene ke liye.....or mujhe nahi pata tha ke usse vinegar se allergy hai.