Chapter 40 - A

Next morning......

This is new morning for everyone and especially for manan....from here their lifes are going to be changed.....and that changed is for good or for bad we don't know but their both destiny was there to make their lifes happy......so lets see what will happen from today.

At the murthy mansion.......

A sleeping beauty was sleeping on her queen size bed keeping a lazy smile on her face but with that smile also she was looking like fairy princess.....she was sleeping hugging her favorite Teddy and some hairs strands was disturbing her sleep but ignoring it, she snuggle more in the Teddy and slept and she is none other than nandini murthy.

she was sleeping hugging her favorite Teddy and some hairs strands was disturbing her sleep but ignoring it, she snuggle more in the Teddy and slept and she is none other than nandini murthy

(It is big Teddy)

But after some time, someone came in her room and removed curtains from window making sun rays come inside the room and for nandini's bad luck that sun rays was directly falling on nandini's face so because of which she was struggling to sleep and getting irritated.

Nandini still closing her eyes:- who is this?? Close the curtains na??

Hearing this, the girl who open the Curtains said.

Girl:- nandini, uth jao beta....aap ke bhai apka wait kar rahe hai breakfast ke liye.!!

Hearing breakfast word, she slowly opened her eyes and sat on her bed and look at that girl.

Nandini:- aap kon hoon??

That girl smile at her and said.

Girl:- janvi......mai yeha pehle kaam karti thi per kuch family problem se chud diya tha....lekin parsu, shannu ji ka phone aaya tha ke wo Mangalore shift ho rahe hai toh isliye mujhe phir se kaam karne ke liye kaha toh maine han bol diya.

Hearing this nandini smile at her.

Janvi continue:- wo apko abhimannyu bola rahe the breakfast ke liye.....toh aap jald ready hoke aa jao.

Nandini just nooded in yes and smile and janvi too smile and went from her room.

(Janvi:- she is 32 years old. She was working in murthy mansion but for some family reasons she stop working. But know shannu's insisted her to work so she excepted. Janvi knows everyone in the family even fab5 and they all are also treat her like their family member so she is just like their family.)

When janvi went from nandini's room, nandini lazily look at wall clock and was shocked. The clock was showing 7am in the morning, seeing this she got up with jerk and started panicking.

Nandini's pov.....
Aiyaapa, what is this?? Apne mujhe jaldi uthaya kyu nahi?? And know I am damn sure wo monster mujhe maar dalega. Aiyaapa, uska mood kab accha hota hai and kab bura, pata hi nahi chalta.....aiyaapa, please help me.
Pov ends......

Then she immediately got up from her bed and went straight to washroom to freshen up. Though nandini was early morning person but yesterday she slept late so she didn't woke up early and got late.

After sometime, she came out from washroom and stand infront of dressing table and wore her earnings and her favorite locket and did little make up and make a high puny keeping some short hair open. She was looking gorgeous in that dress.

Then nandini come downstairs taking her bag and went straight to dining room where her bhai was waiting for her so she went towards him and back hugged him keeping her chin on his shoulder and abhi smile at her

Nandini(while hugging):- good morning bhai.

Nandini without hearing his answer break the hug and sat next to his chair on dining table.
Abhi frown at this because she even didn't kiss him on his cheek.

Abhi with sad face:- doll, u didn't give me my morning kiss, right.!!

Nandini look at him and smile then stood up from her chair and kiss him on his right cheek.

Nandini(after sitting on her chair):- sorry bhai, but I have to go.....

abhi interrupt:- but kaha.??? Itni subha.!!

Nandini making pout:- that monster.....bhai uske ghar Jana hai so bye.

Saying this she got up from her chair after taking sandwich and went to entrance but stop when her bhai called her.

Abhi(moving towards her):- doll, what is this?? Pehle sidhe breakfast karlu, than go. Manik tumhe kha nahi jayega agar thodha late jaogi toh.!!

Nandini(after turning towards her bhai):- no bhai.....kha nahi jayega per for sure he will torture me more so I have to go. And han bhai, please navya ko pick kar lena uske hostel se.!!!

Saying this, she bit a last good bye to her bhai and went from her house and abhi nooded in yes and chuckle to himself as his doll was scared with manik. Although abhi cares for his sister but he also knows that manik is good or I say awesome for nandini or best for his sister but he also somewhere knows that manik have create a wall on his all sides and behaving arrogant, angry young man infront of all peoples but for his friends he is the best so abhi didn't have any problem with their growing relationship.

And after nandini goes, abhi also went to his room to get ready for college.

On the other side, on way to malhotra mansion nandini msg to navya.

Nandini's msg to navya:- sorry navya, mujhe uss monster ke ghar Jana hai so isliye tumhe bhai pick kar lege hostel se so be ready on time....u know na bhai kitne punctual hai time ke liye😁😉.

____________________________________

Sorry jaldi jaldi me sirf itna hi likh payi hope u all like this.

Avoid mistakes.

Keep smiling.
Okthanksbye.