Chapter 15

At the murthy mention......

They all reached the murthy mention and aryaman was about to rang the door bell but abhi stop him.

Abhi to aryaman:- stop dude!!! Don't rang the bell. Agar mumma ne navya ko aise dekh liya na toh bahut questions karege toh don't.

Nandini in low tone:- but bhai, hum ghar me kaise jayege?? Mere pass toh keys bhi nahi hai.

Abhi:- I know doll, but don't worry mere pass keys humesha se rehti hai.(taking the key out from his pocket)

Manvi to abhi:- toh phir chal na ander!!! Yeha kyu rukha hai.

Abhi:- wait....tum dono ghar jao, yeha mai or doll sub sambhal lege....so don't worry about navya.(looking to aryavi)

They aryavi nooded in yes and left but nandini stop them.

Nandini:- guys, will u do something for me???(with a pleaded eyes)

Aryaman in anger:- no

Then nandini's face became a sad hearing this.

Aryaman continue:- of course doll, puchne ki baat hai kya?? Bol kya karna hai???

Nandini with smile:- navya ke hostel me inform karna ke she is with me bcos today is new year na that's why!!!

Aryaman nooded in yes and they both left to navya's hostel.

Abhi slowly open the door with keys and directly go upstairs to Nandini's room. They somehow managed the navya to shit her mouth bcos of drunk she was continuously blabbering.

Nandini lied her down on her bed and covered her body with duvet and gestured abhi to don't worry and sleep.

Abhi:- are u sure doll!!!! Mai jao?

Nandini:- yes bhai, I am sure. Go and sleep u need rest, Ok!!! Hum kal morning baat karege.

Abhi:- Ok, take care of navya and urself....good night.

Nandini:- good night bhai.

Abhi's room.......

Abhi entered in his room and lock the room and slept on bed. He was trying to sleep but sleep was no were to him. He was turning left and right but sleep was no were to him. Suddenly his eyes fell on photo frame which is there at left bed side table. In the frame mukti and his photo was there. He took that frame and tightly hug it.

Abhi's POV......
Why mukti??? Why?? Kyu kiya aise??? I know u bully the peoples, I except u as how u are. But maine tume kaha bhi tha ke never hurt my close once. But u hurt my sweet sister.......why God damn it, why???
POV ends.....

He was still thinking about Mukti as how she can do this and how she can slapped his doll, but sleep over whelmed him and he slept.

Nandini's room......

On the other side nandini was sitting at window side and hell anger on manik.

Nandini's POV......
Aiyaapa, what is this??? Today is new year na. Aaj sub kuch thik hota hai but nahi, today na.....mai kabhi nahi bhulogi iss day ko. And that Monster, how he can do all this?? Firstly he lock me in the store room for take revenge from me, ok. I agreed, mujhe pata hi tha that he will do something to take revenge but navya....uski kya galti thi, usne navya ki drink spiked kyu ki. Only for take a advantage of her drunk condition, how low is he??? But aiyaapa, kya mai ju soch rahi hoon wo sub thik hai??? Kya mai uss Monster ke bareme kuch wrong toh soch nahi rahi na?? Is he good or bad??? Aiyaapa, what can I do know???
POV ends........