Chapter 40 - B

At the malhotra mansion......

Manik was sleeping on his king size bed on his stomach covering his half body with duvet, keeping one hand on his favorite pillow and snuggling in his pillow which is behind his head. He was shirtless. He was looking cute when he is sleeping. He is sleeping like a baby. A small relaxing smile is crept on his pinky lips.

Manik's favorite pillow

It is 7.30am in the morning, when his phone started ringing. He became irritated hearing this so he shut his phone and cover his face with his pillow and slept. But after some seconds, his phone again started ringing so he became more irritated. And finally pick his call in full of frustration.

Manik, without seeing caller id, started shouting on that person.

Manik shouted:- what the hell?? Jab first time call cut kiya toh samjh me nahi aata ke usse tumse baat nahi karni.!! Who are u?? And.......

On the other side of phone, who was there started giggling.

Person interrupted:- as accepted. Mujhe pata tha, tu abhi take soya hoga.!!! Manik baba, uth jao...subha ho chuki hai.

Hearing this, manik somehow calm and immediately saw his phone and look at caller id and smile to himself.

Manik(on the phone):- saale cabir, kya hai?? Itni subha kyu call kiya.!!!

Cabir chuckle:- subha.....manik, yaar uth ja.....look at clock its 7.50am hume college bhi Jana hai..

Manik(what so new in that look):- han toh???

Cabir:- what toh.!!! Manik baba, aaj hume uss raghav ko apna apna song present karna hai, Yaad hai na.

Hearing this, manik sat up with jerk...... Because ab tak manik was talking with cabir, still laying on his bed.

Manik shouted:- what??

Cabir:- kya howa tujhe??

Manik:- uhmm......nothing. Ek kaam karu, tum sub yehi aa jao hum sath me jayege.

Cabir with smile:- wo toh hum tere bolne se pehle hi aa rahe the.!!

And cabir started giggling.

Manik was confused because he didn't understand what he said.

Manik confusingly:- kya kaha tune??

Cabir:- yaar, yehi ke.....maine tujhe yehi inform karne call kiya tha that hum sub tere ghar hi aa rahe hai.

Manik with smile:- han OK.

(Yesterday night, when fab5 leave from murthy mansion then manik drop fab4 to the dhrmukcab [dhruv, mukti, cabir]
Home and he himself return to malhotra mansion)

Then manik cut the call and stood up to get ready. And went towards washroom to get ready.

It was 8.10am in the morning, by know nandini came to malhotra mansion and park her car and stand at the entrance of the mansion talking to her aiyaapa.