Chapter 2

At the Mumbai ............

At the late night 3:30 am.....

It was the late night in the zomato club. The whole club was full of peoples, where all peoples are having a drink, shorts. All the peoples are in the dance floor dancing crazily. At the bar, the five meme are ordering shots for the gang, as they sat together gulping thier drinks laughing at the things that probably didn't even make sense, screaming, shouting, jumping on each other.
One boys phone ring, the boy first ignore the call but the phone continuously ringing so the boy take the call.

At the phone conversation,

Boy:- Han, what happened (in anger tone) Nyonika!!!

Nyonika:- whare are you, come home in 10 minutes, I am waiting.

Boy something have to told but she cut the call.

Boy (in angrily):- Guys, I have to go home right now.

Girl ( in frustrating mood):- Yaar, what the hell this is!!! Hum fab5 hai, wo aise kaise kar sakti hai.

Boy:- Mukti I know, but mai kuch nahi kar sakta.

Fab4:- Ok chal....

All five are come to outside the club and go to their respective homes.

At the Malhotra Mention:-

At 5am, the boy entered in the home, where he saw nyonika was giving the instructions to the office employes. He come inside in the hall and goes upstairs to go his room but from behind Nyonika's voice stop him.

Nyonika:- Manik!!

Manik turn and come to the nyonika. They both are stand facing each other.

Nyonika:- tume galti karne ka bahut shok hai na, tume problems me phasne ki aadat ho chuki hai, but you know what, mai tume jitni baad in problems se bahar nikalti hoon utni bar mujhe faida hota hai.

Manik :- Of course nyonika, jitni bar aap kuch mere liye karti ho utni baar mujhe tumhare liye kuch karna phadta hai. Of course yehi to deal hai na its just "give and take" between us.

Nyonika:- tume Jo suchna hai wo sucho I don't care. Just cuted out rakesh tumhe papers de dega jisme Mr.malhotra ke signature chahiye urgently.

Then nyonika go outside the house making manik more anger. Manik takes the papers and go to his room and freshened up and changed in blue t-shirts with black jacket and black jeans and went to pune at 5.30 am bcos his father lived in pune.

At the murthy mention.......

In Nandini's room......

It was 6am, a calm morning it was, slow breeze moving the wind charms hanging on the window producing a soothing sound, she was sleeping when chachi shouted her name from downstairs, then nandini woke up with a jerk. She sat up on the bed resting her back at the bedrest.

After some time she out of the bed and took her cloths and go to washroom and took a shower. After nice 20 minutes she come out from the washroom wearing a pink top and black short leggings. She combed her hairs and wor a pink little earrings and took her bag and go to downstairs where she saw her chacha and chachi having a breakfast and sat next to chachi.

Nandini:- good morning chacha and chachi.

Chacha:- good morning beta.

Chachi:- good morning Nandu. Tum acche se soi na.