Chapter 25

At the SPACE Academy.......

Music room......

Cavya entered in music room where mukbhi, dhrulya and aryavi already their.

Cabir(serious gone):- pata nahi manik kya karega.....agar usse gussa aa gaya toh, freshers night incident???

All are stare at cabir hearing all this.

Mukti:- cabir, tu kya bak raha hai???

Cabir:- uhmmm.....nothing!!!

Abhi:- doll kaha hai???

Navya:- wo.......wo Nandu, manik ke piche gayi hai.

Abhi:- kyu??? Usne sorry bola kya manik ko???

All in union except cavya (shouted):- what???

Then abhi told them about nandini's misunderstanding.......
and after that cabir told them all incident which happened in the canteen.

Mukti:- I hope so manik uss pe ziyada shout na kare.!!!

Dhrulya in union:- me too.

Cabir:- hmm.....hope so but nandini is seriously a nice girl, I must say..

Abhi:- yes bro. She is my angel.

All smile at his statement.

Navya:- chalo sub, jald apna apna song prepare karlu......we have less time do prepare it!!!.

Then all agreed to navya and resumed their respective work with their respective partners.

Cabir to navya:- madubala, pls yaar kal se karte hai na??? Ab mera Mann nahi hai!!

Navya:- no ways.....chalo

Then cavya also start their work because of navya's force.

College terrace.......

Manik was standing on the terrace nearby railing looking at whole city.

He was hell angry on nandini because firstly she misunderstood him and next she punch him infront of whole college and then she was apologising to him. How he will forgive her.....this is not easy for him and the all incidents which happened in the freshers party, all are flashing infront of his eyes.

Meanwhile nandini was searching for him in whole college but couldn't find but at the someone told her that manik was on terrace so she immediately run towards terrace and found manik there.....His back was facing to her and he is too red because of anger.....there was all silence for sometime and cool breezes flowing.... Then nandini broke the silence.

Nandini in low tone:- manikkkkk

And this broke manik's thoughts.

Manik angrily(without turning):- nandini pls just go from here.....mujhe abhi tumse koi baat nahi karni.....and I don't wanna hear anything.

Nandini came near him and stand exactly behind him.

Nandini:- see manik, I just want to apologize to u that's it......pls forgive me....this guilty for punching u what u didn't did never give me a peace......at that day I was totally misunderstood u......I was mad because of ur prank and when I saw navya at that condition so lose my control and shout on u......on the top of that I punch u.....bhai, navya and manvi told me everything about u that how u save navya from that boy......that day navya didn't remember anything because of hangover but today morning they told me all truth.

Manik didn't say anything but was fuming in anger.

Nandini continue after some pause:- least manik, u have good side too that's why u saved navya from that boy.....why u always hide ur good side from all the world??? Kyu tum humesha apna yeh monster wala side dikhate hoon sub ko??? I know manik, u took all the Mukti's blame....so pls forgive me for what I did??