Chapter 28

At the SPACE Academy......

Parking lot......

Nandini was waiting for manik from 20 minutes but there was no sign of manik.

Nandini's POV.......
Aiyaapa, kaisa ladka hai??? Khud hi bula kar, ab tak aaya hi nahi.!! Fool kahi ka....monster  monkey manik malhotra.
POV ends.......

Poor nandini, just then manik arrived from her behind and heared her conversation.

Manik angrily:- for whom u said fool???

Hearing this, nandini became shock and turned to face manik.

Nandini(nervously):- id.....fool....
ma......mai.....ne......maine aisa.....kab.......kaha???

Manik:- toh phir stammered kyu kar rahi hoo. Jab tumne kuch kaha hi nahi toh???

Nandini:- wo toh bus aise hi, kabhi kabhi ho jata hai. Ab chalo na, tume late nahi hi raha hai??

Without saying anything manik sat in his car but nandini was feeling awakened to sit in his car so she peep in his car from Window and said.

Nandini:- manik tum mujhe apne ghar ka address dedu.....mai apni car me aa jaogi.

Manik in frustration:- just shut up, Ok!!! I am the one who give u orders not u....so sit in the car....I have not whole day for u.

Nandini:- but manik mai meri car se aa jaogi na.....vaise bhi

Manik interrupt:- ohhh aisa hai.

This is it, saying this he immediately get out from his car and came towards Nandini. Without saying anything, he drag her in his car and he himself again sat on driving seat and look at Nandini in frustration who was bussy in her own thoughts.

Manik in frustration:- ohh hello, wear ur seat belt.!!!

Hearing this she came back from her thoughts and glared at him and then wear her seat belt.

And then manik start the car but suddenly pulled a break and turned his car to left side because someone came infront of his car. On a sudden break nandini moved towards manik's side and accidently kiss on his left cheek which manik shock.

And know they both are starring to each other in each other eyes to findout there answers that they both are feeling each other the same way or not.

Nandini was lost in his eyes, she was mesmerizing him and on other side manik was starring at her in her eyes and feelings connected to her. He is feeling something new and good and unknowingly he moved his face towards her and held her by her shoulder and moved her towards his faced while nandini was so lost in his eyes that she didn't even realize that what manik was doing. Manik kept moving his face towards her and look at her lips and then again at her eyes. Their lips are inches apart from each other. Manik was losing himself and he moving towards her and again look at her lips and as about to kiss her but suddenly reality hits nandini so she whispered softly.

Nandini in low tone:- manikkk

And then manik to came back from his trance and straightened himself. Both are not getting it that actually what they are doing.
There was awkwardness for some time so to cover up that thing, manik broke the silence.

Manik(pointing towards her):- uhmmm.......I......am.....I am so.....
I am sorry.

After that nandini didn't lock at him and just nooded. both are avoiding each others gaze then manik start the car towards malhotra mention.

The whole journey was filled with mix new emotions, new feelings, confusion, hatred for each other, awkwardness but both didn't know what was these all??? Why they both feeling such things??? And for whom???