Chapter 21

At the Space academy.....

After that navya left from staircase to find manvi and nandini and cabir was in delimma that how he except navya's friendship. He never thing that except fab5, he make a new friends but today he very easily except navya's friendship. Whether this is their DESTINY who wants to meet or what??? 
On the other band MANAN was also in delimma that how they both worked with each other......they both are hating each other but someone is their who wants to joined both of them with any reason and that is we called DESTINY. But actually want DESTINY wants from them, just a music partners. Just a friends. Just a best friends. Or more then friends.......

And know whole fab5 were tensed that how they handled their partners especially manik but dhruv was happy because his partner was abhi.

In the class room.......

Nandini was sitting in the class room and talking with her favorite aiyaapa.

Nandini's POV......
Why aiyaapa!!! Aap yeh sub kyu karte hoon??? Jab bhi mai sochti hoon ke ab mere life me sub kuch thik hai but no, aap use phir se ulti pulti kar dete hoon??? And jiski waja se meri life or bhi difficult ho jati hai!!!  Why life is so complicated aiyaapa??? Kya aap meri life ko simple nahi rakh sakte hoon???  Aiyaapa, is it DESTINY??? Bcos of I pick that monster name chit....like everytime hum na chahte howe bhi face to face aa jate hai......aiyaapa how I work with him??? He is too arrogant and cruel.....I just hate him....I just hate that monster manik!!!
POV ends........

At the canteen.......

Fab5 was sitting in a canteen and talking about so called cool idea of Prof.raghav but manik was lost in is own thoughts.

Manik's POV.......
God!!! Why I am so confused about nandini??? What the hell is going on in my own life??? Why I am thinking about her so much??? Why she effects me soo much??? Is it DESTINY??? Jiski waja se hum her time sath aa jate hai???......nooooo.....manik malhotra doesn't believe in DESTINY or fate!!! But why I am thinking about her???........just I want to stay away from her that's it!!!! I just hate that jungli Billi......I just hate nandini alot!!!
POV ends.....

His chain of thoughts disturb by cabir when he shake his shoulder to grabbed his attention.

Manik:- uhmmmm???

Cabir:- bro what happened??? I am talking with u from last 5 minutes but u are in ur own thoughts??? Kya baat hai hai??? Is it everything ok???

Manik just nooded in yes:- hmmmm

Mukti:- cabir kya baat kar raha hai tu??? Iski life me toh sub se badi problem hai???

Cabir with confused:- which???

Mukti:- nandini

Alya also joined her:- yes mukti is right.

Manik:- u all don't worry, I handle that nandini in my own way.

Mukti:- yeah right..... But cabir, tu kaise handle karega teri problem ko???

Cabir:- ab meri problem konsi???

Alya:- that madubala??? Heheheh....

Mukti also laugh... But rest just keep silent.

Cabir:- don't worry I will handle  her too.

Abhi(from behind) with smirked:- han handle karega hi!!! Nahi Kara toh apni aage ki lo.........

Cabir interrupt:- abhi shut up!!

And abhi came at fab5 side and sit beside manik opposite to mukti.

Abhi to everyone:- hi!!!

Fab4 except Mukti:- hello.