Chapter 7

S.P.A.C.E. academy......

At the parking area.......

Fab5 was moving to their cars but nandini's vioce stop them.

Nandini(on the top of her voice):- stop....

Then navni and aryavi moved towards fab5 and they all are face to face. Nandini had a tears in her eyes.

Manik bend towards nandini:- ohh.....u still smelling baby....chalo koi baat nahi. What's up??? Yeha kya kar rahi hoon, complain karni aayi hoon. Ohhhh......tum ab tak samjhi nahi ke tumhe humse koi nahi bacha sakta.

Mukti touch her chin and said:- alealeale......look guys, ye baby toh cry kar rahi hai....rote nahi bacche.

Cabir:- Yeh toh humesha hi rote rahti hai.

Manik:- cabir, wo video tu apne side pe daal de yaar. Bahut likes aaye ge. Ohhh.....look guys, who is here.!!! What's up madubala, help nahi karogi iski, j mean tumhari friend ki.(looking to navya)

Aryavi and navya was going to help nandini but she stop them and this was couldn't see fab4 where as dhruv was silently sat on the side bench looking down.

Manik looking to nandini:- dekha koi nahi aaye ge tumhe bachane humse......just cut this melon drama. Enough of cry, enough of emotions....I think we have done, we should move guys.

Alya:- yeah let's go.

Fab4 moved but nandini again stop them.

Nandini:- listen....

Then again fab4 moved towards Nandini and they all five are face to face.

Nandini shouted:- ye Jo prank tum logo ne kiya hai na that is not over.!!! U all are heart less, tum logo ke pass dil hi nahi hai. Tum logo ne kuch sikha nahi kya dusro se kaise behave karte hai.....jab chahu kisi ko bully karte hoon...only for laugh...u all are sick and tum logo ke pass tu dimag hi nahi hai.(she sobbing badly)

Manik in fake sad face:- ohh.....toh tum humse apologize chahti hoon......hmmm........Ok sorry...
(Nandini was shock to hear this but after 5 to 6 sec manik again speak)..yehi reaction except kar rahi thi tum...righ.!!! U just a emotional fool.

All are laughing and manik held nandini's both arms tightly and said.

Manik(on the top of his vioce):- tume kya lagta hai tum kuch bhi karugi or hum chup chap rahege. Bolo ab kya karogi tum, bolo hum yehi pe hai, bolo........

Nandini was full angry now and she jerk his hand from her arms and full of her power...she punch him.

This act of nandini, freeze the whole crowd of parking area even fab4 also freeze. And manik held his corner of lips where she punch him and turned to face her. They both are starring to each other in full of anger. There was all silence but after some time nandini break the silence and said.

Nandini:- bagwan ho tum, kya ho tum, log tumhare liye toys hai na.....jise tum bully karte hai toh koi tum sub ko rukta hai or tum usse aise prank karte hoon bcos u want a laugh.......that's it....hasna hai tume, ab hasu na...hasu.....
or tum video banao na, banao bahut likes aayege.(looking to cabir)..you guys na kuch nahi hoon tum sub....u all are sick or mai na tum sub se nahi darti....bade aaye fab5.....(looking to fab5)...or tum, how.....how he loves u, how abh.....(looking to mukti)

She was about to take her bhai's name but stop herself and then moved towards exist of college but Mukti and alya held her both hands but aryaman move and free her from them and went towards exist followed by manvi and navya.

After that manik also moved to his car and fab4 also followed him but cabir stop the fab3 and assure that he calm him down then cabir go to manik's car and manik drove to his home.

At the malhotra mention......

Manbir(manik and cabir) entered in the home and manik went to his room followed by cabir. Manik sat on bed in full of anger tunning his guitar and cabir also sat their. Some how cabir managed to calm him down.

Cabir:- Jane de na manik.!!! Just forgot about her.!!! Humne Jo kiya usne bahut seriously liya hai toh hum kuch nahi kar sakte, just forget yaar.!!!

Manik:- no cabir.!!! Mai nahi bhul sakta.....today she punch me and tu kehta hai ke just forgot, no ways.!!!

Cabir:- dekh, manik agar hum iss fight ko badhaye ge toh ye or badh jaiyegi.......agar hum usse importance dege na toh things will get worst surely......tu chahta hai ye???

Cabir was also full of anger but just to calm him down he told all this.

Manik:- yes cabir, I want.!!! I want ki things will get worst....not for us but surely for her.

Cabir:- what??? What do u mean??? Don't say ki tere evil dimag me kuch chal rahi hai to take a revenge.

Manik:- hmmm......well yes cabiraaa.....u are right.!!! Kuch toh chal raha hai.

Cabir:- so tell me what's cooking in ur evil mind.

Manik:- well cabir.!!! U remember kal kya hai.

Cabir with smirked:- yes mai kaise bhul sakta hoon.. Tomorrow is our freshers party there.!!!

Manik:- yes.!!! U are right cabir.

Cabir:- so manik malhotra aap kya karne wale hoon.

Then manik with smirked tell him all the plan.

Cabir with concerned:- manik chodna.....wo dar jayegi. Why are u doing all that.....I know u are angry on her.

Manik:- cabir.!!! She only told na ke usse humse dar nahi lagta toh mai kyu sucho kuch karne se pehle....and u seriously saying all these things, just bcos wo dar jayegi.....u think I should let her go. She punch me....me the manik malhotra remember na, wo bhi in front of whole college and everyone in the college was gossiping about me only bcos of her.

S.P.A.C.E. academy......

Mukti and dhrulya were sitting in the jamming room and talking.

Mukti:- guys....hume kuch karna chahiye to stop these all gossips about manik.!!! Actually hume kuch plan karna chahiye to take revenge from nandini......afterall she messed up with fab5 and on the top of that she punch manik infront of whole college.... She has to pay for this.

Alya:- you are right Mukti.!!! She punch manik infront of whole college so I think use bhi pata chalna chahiye ke who are fab5.

Dhruv:- guys tum sub ko ye kyu karna hai....Jane do na.

Alya:- dhruv baby chup.....hum Jo kar rahe hai na wo currect hai.
So Mukti koi plan....

Mukti:- yes alya I have.

Alya:- Ok toh tell me.!!!

Mukti:- on guys listen.......

Then Mukti told plan to both of them and also inform alya to tell this plan cabir and manik.

Then Mukti's phone rang she took the called and it was cabir and cabir inform her that manik was fine and told her that to came malhotra mention to chearup manik and they all agreed and moved towards malhotra mention.

Keep smiling....
Okthanksbye.