chapter 47 - C

It was 7pm in the evening. All are busy in their own world as today they have Diwali party in the malhotra mansion so they have to go at 8pm to manik's home. And also they are celebrating cabir's surprised birthday party after the party itself....so they have lots of work to do as they have to decide what to wear or what not......and have to decide for cabir's gift and buy that too. Mostly manik have lots of work compare to others. As usually manbir together arrange all the Diwali party stuff but today their is surprised birthday party for cabir also so that why manik give a excuse to cabir as "this year they didn't have to arrange the things because nyonika was arranging all the stuff" (which is a lie).....so because of this reason cabir is away from the Diwali party arrangements. But manik has to do all the things in alone as fab3 didn't know the things as what to do and what not. And for surprised birthday party mukti and abhi was arranging all the things.

It was a ritual of Space academy to celebrate the Diwali party in the malhotra mansion itself. And specially today nyonika, the head of the SPACE academy was announcing the talent hunt show participate names.

At the murthy mansion......

It was 7pm, nandini and abhi are present in their respective rooms.

Nandini to herself:- aaiyappa, what is this.!!! Why he particular called me 1hr early to his house. Ab mai Bhai se kya kahugi. Agar wo khussa ho gaye then.!!! What should I do.!!! Upper se yeh dupatta, sidhe baith hi nahi raha.!!! Aaiyaapa I hate this.!!!

Talking with her aaiyappa, she wear her dupatta and sit in front of mirror to applied make up. She is naturally very pretty so she doesn't have to applied to much of make up.....she just applied foundation and some other cosmetics and did her eye make up.......then she wore her heels matching with her dress and take her hand bag and leave her room.

Nandini came from her room and found her brother in living room who is all ready and now watching TV.

Nandini from behind:- Bhai

Hearing his little princess voice, abhi turned his face to look at nandini. When he saw her, he was mesmerized by nandini's beauty. He was just staring at her little sister from top to bottom. Seeing this nandini look at her brother with curiously as why he is staring at her like that.

Abhi still looking at her:- nandini u are looking awesome. Totally awesome.

Nandini smile at her brother as she knows this is her bhai's nature, whenever she dress in Indian style he always praise her beauty.

Nandini:- yeh koi nayi baat nahi hai ju aap mujhe keh rahe hoon.!!!

Hearing this, abhi smile like a child and move towards nandini and hug her.

Abhi still hugging:- u are my best sister.

Nandini breaking the hug:- and u are the best brother in the world.

Abhi:- awwww.......vaise tu itne jaldi ja kaha rahi hai.???

Nandini( looking at her feet):- wo mai.....manik ke ghar ja rahi thi.!!!

Abhi:- OK....thik se Jana.

Nandini surprisingly:- Bhai u didn't get angry??

Abhi usually:- why am I get angry??? And vaise bhi, manik ne mujhe pehle hi inform Mar diya tha that he needs ur help to arrange the stuffs.

Nandini make a O shape mouth and nodded.

Nandini:- OK then, I am leaving. Aap jaldi aa Jana.

Abhi like a commanding:- yes boss.

Nandini giggles seeing this childish side of her Bhai.

Then she turned to leave but stop and again turn to face his brother.