Chapter 32

At the SPACE Academy......

It was 10am in the morning, when manik entered in the college campus where all the girls are looking at him as he was looking damn handsome in that outfit where his hairs are perfectly set with jell and his one hand is in his pocket and in the other hand his phone was there.
But as usual he didn't give any attention to that girls and headed towards canteen.

At the canteen......

Manik entered in the canteen and saw his all friends (fab4, aryavi, navya) are sitting and talking to each other and he also joined them.

Manik to everyone:- hey guys.

Everyone:- hi.

Manik calmly:- madubala ji, nandini kaha hai.

Navya sarcastically:- wo mujhe kaise pata hoga.....Nandu tumhari spot hai meri nahi.

Manik glared at her:- she didn't came to my house in the morning.

Everyone:- what???

Cabir:- bro wo tere ghar kyu aayegi???

Dhruv:- han buddy, why???

Mukti smirkingly winked at manik and said:- chakkar kya hai manik???

Manik frustratingly:- stop guys....kitni questions karuge. She is my spot so that's why she has to came at my place in morning 8am, that's it. Apne dirty brains me kuch or mat suchna, get that.!!

Cabir:- ohhh.....humne toh kuch or hi socha tha.

Manik:- I know very well that ke mere frnds kaise hai, so stop thinking nonsense.

Then manik look at cabir and hit on his back playfully.

Manik continue:- and tu......tu toh sochna hi band karde.

Everyone's giggled where as abhi was continuously glaring at manik as he was talking about her sister but he can't do anything because of her sister's promise.

Cabir looking to manik:- shut up bro.....agar mai nahi sochuga toh teri lov........

he stop as he saw nandini coming towards them and continue.

Cabir continue:- wo dekh aa gayi, jiska tu itni der se wait kar raha tha......I mean nandini

Then he look back at her and stop breathing for a second as she was looking breathtakingly gorgeous in the black and red neckline full length dress. Her hair was open with some loose curls, minimum makeup on her face and light red lipstick on her pouty lips as a cherry on the cake and that was inviting him so much. He was so bussy looking at her with wide eyes but our cupid cabir saw this and wave his hand infront of his face which brought him out of his trance.

Cabir smirkingly:- what happened bro?? Where were u lost??

Manik stammeringly:- w.....wo...mai...mai....nothing dude.

Cabir just smile himself and said:- Ok.

Then nandini and abhi came towards there friends and greeted them and abhi hug Mukti and kiss her cheeks and sat next to her and nandini also sat next to abhi but opposite to manik.

Mukti to nandini:- doll, tum toh badi acchi lag rahi hai iss dress me.

Then she turned towards manik and continue.

Mukti continue:- kisiko maarne ka irada hai kya??

Nandini:- thanks mukti for the compliment.....but mai kisi ko kyu maarugi???

Cabir:- she is talking about ur beauty nandini......jis pe koi bhi flat ho sakta hai.

Then he winked at manik.
In which manik give him "i will kill u" wala look but in return cabir give him "I don't care" wala look.