Chapter 27

At the SPACE Academy terrace......

Manik shake nandini's shoulders to bring her from her thoughts which broke her trance.

Manik angrily:- bolo kuch???

Nandini stammered:- manik.....mai......mai wo......manik, I am ready.

Then without saying anything to her, manik dragged her with him to music room where their friends were doing their work except abhi.......(there were only fab5 and nandini's friends their because no one has dares to interrupt fab5 when they are working)

Manik with evil smirked:- hey guys.....I have something to show u all???

Mukti excitedly:- what is that manik???? Show na?

Cabir with smiling:- yeah, jaldi bata na???

Manik:- Ok guys, see..

Then from manik's behind, nandini came inside and stand beside manik.

And manik points his fingers towards nandini having most evil smirked and everyone looked at her in confusion.

Cabir with full confused:- manik, yeh nandini hai!!!

Alya:- manik, we know her. What's new in her???

Dhruv:- yes buddy. But what u want to say, please say clearly na.!!

Mukti:- kuch bolege ab, ya nahi???

Manik smirking:- aree guys don't confused, I know she is nandini....and u all know her. But I just wanted to meet u all with my SPOT.

Hearing this statement of manik, everyone looked at him in shocked and confused at the same time.

And know nandini was just feeling embarrased because it's all her fault. First she did a mistake punching to manik then she apologized to him but he gave her a punishment and on the top of that she broke his guitar by mistakely.

Then manik told everyone that nandini is his new spot for 5 days but fab4 was not getting it, why nandini agreed for this then manik explained them about the past incidents except that guitar thing because he every well that how they react on this.

Mukti with angrily:- god manik..!!!! Tu aise kaise kar sakta hai nandini ke sath.....she is our friend na and she was so sweet and a nice girl, on the top of that she is abhi's sister..... Socha hai wo kaise react karega.!!!

Alya:- I second mukti.

Dhruv:- buddy, don't u think yeh kuch ziyada ho raha hai......she was just apologising to u and u are doing all this. I think it's not right thing manik, u should think about it.!!!

Cabir:- yeah they three are right, u should think once again.!!!

Manik with time attitude came infront of them keeping his hands in his Jeans pockets.

Manik:- tum sub ko ho kya gaya hai??? Seriously yeh sub tum keh rahe hoon, the fab5 group members toh aise nahi the, right!!! And Mukti, she is not my friend, Ok....vaise u two, mukti and cabir, tum dono kab se change ho gaye???

Cabir:- aisa nahi hai manik, hum change nahi howe hai. It's just ki.......

Manik interrupt:- guys chill karu na.

Then he turn towards nandini and continue.

Manik continue:- it will be so much fun with her, right.!!!

While nandini was giving angry glares to manik, in response manik was giving her his all time famous evil smirked.

Then manik excuse himself saying he has some work so he left the place and told nandini that she can take her classes, after that he will call her whenever he wants.......where as nandini without saying anything left the place and navya, aryavi followed her.