Chapter 40 - C

At the malhotra mansion......

In the manik's washroom......

After biting a last bye to his dad, manik cut the call and look at nandini with full of anger after keeping his phone on washroom bassinet, while nandini was too nervous to see manik's anger.

Nandini's pov.....
Aiyaapa, yeh monster toh mujhe aise dekh raha hai jaise wo mujhe kha jayega.....aiyaapa please save me na. Yeh monster hulk toh itne gusse me hai...aiyaapa kya karu.!!
Pov end.....

Nandini's trance was broken when manik held her both arms tightly and jerk her towards him. Seeing his actions, nandini look at him with wide eye.

Manik(looking to straight in her eye with full of anger):- ho gaya, talking to ur aiyaapa...hun.!!

Nandini look at him with blank face as what to said and what not.

Manik look at her for answer but she was not uttering a word which give him more anger.

Manik angrily:- what the hell?? I am asking u something.!!! And more over it, why didn't u tell me that dad is on the call?? U kept shouting and talking with me.!!  Right.

Nandini was becoming nervous all the time looking straight in his eyes. She was hell nervous.

Manik:- kuch bologi.!!

Seeing him that much angry, nandini started talking.

Nandini stammered:- wo....mai...
wo mai manik.....

Manik:- stop stammering got damn it.!!! And answer me.

Nandini became angry too because manik only told her to came 8 so she came but when she came, he even didn't ready.....and on the top of that, when his dad's call come, she was going to give him his cell but no.....he has to fight with her, torture her, and smirked looking at her.
Manik's grip on her arms was increasing second by second and he is becoming more angry looking at her.

Nandini angrily:- hello mister monster malhotra......first u only call me to came at 8...and jab me correct time pe aayi, u are not ready and u are in the washroom and jab tumhare dad ka call aaya toh I received it and I am coming to give to ur cell but no.....apna cell lene ke bajaye, u are talking with me and torturing me....monster kahi ke.

Manik angrily:- shut up.!!! Tum mujhe pehle nahi bata sakti thi ke dad ka call aaya hai. U only started shouting looking at me then what can I do.!!!

Nandini frustrated:- oh hello....tumne mujhe muaka kaha diya kuch bolne ka....u only started talking with me.!!!

Manik irritatingly:- really.!!! Firstly u only, distracted me.

Nandini wided her eyes:-maine??

Manik frustratingly:- han....firstly u shouted and then u turned to other side, why!!

Nandini stammered:- wo.....wo actually u didn't wear ur shirt na isliye I turned to other side.

Hearing this, manik's all anger gone and he smirked looking at her which give her more confused.

Manik:- oh really.

Then he leave her and started laughing in disbelief. Manik's anger was all gone hearing nandini's words.

Manik:- nandini, like seriously.!! U shout because I didn't wear my shirt.....hello madam look at me, maine toh abhi bhi shirt nahi pehni hai.

Then he smirked at her....then nandini realized what he said so she shyly move her gaze from manik to on her feet. So manik held her chin to look at him....and know they both are looking in each others eyes.

Manik still giggling:- nandini, iss zamane me aise kon sochta hai. Or vaise tum issi zamane ki hoon ya phir old zamane ki.!!

Manik leave her chin and Started laughing like crazy which give nandini anger.

Nandini angrily:- manik, mai itni bhi old nahi hoon......and people wear ur shirt na.

Then she again look at her feet.

Manik:- miss.murthy, agar tum bhul gayi hoon toh tumhe bata doon that, u are still my spot so u can't order me, right.!!

Nandini:- whatever.....ab mujhe jane doon.

Nandini moved to went out side but manik held her arm.

Manik:- ohh.....toh our nandu is being shy and all, hun.!!!

Nandini hearing this, became shy and was smiling looking down but unfortunately her eyes fell on something......and seeing that she Started shouting and jumping like manic...... And seeing her manik got worried.

Manik(holding her both arm):- nandini stop.....kya baat hai?? Why are u shouting.??

Nandini didn't said him anything and doing same things that is shouting and jumping on her place......and suddenly nandini hugged manik, keeping her hands on his back neck and hiding her face in his chest...and on the other side manik was firstly confused as why she was shouting and jumping but when she hugged him, he became more confused shocked.......he was numb as what to said her or what not. Manik was not hugging her because he was confused as why she was doing all this.

And after some more shout and jump from nandini, finally manik got irritated as she was not telling him anything, just jumping and laughing so manik pick her in his arms and look at her face which was shock.

Manik:- ab bologi.!! Kya howa hai??? Why are u shouting??

Then nandini, point her figure towards bassinet side and then cover her face with her hands.
Manik look at that direction and immediately started laughing which give nandini shock.

Manik:- nandini, that is not a real mouse......wo artificial mouse hai..so stop.!!!

Hearing this, nandini removed her hands from her eyes and look at manik with surprised.

Nandini with surprised:- wo real nahi hai.

Manik nooded his head in no with a cute smile.

Nandini childish:- succhi.

Manik with smile:- han.

Nandini:- promise

Manik smilingly:- aare yaar, promise. Wo real nahi hai. Yeh sub cabir ka hai. Wo aisi sub cheeze lete rehta hai sub ko tease karne.

Nandini smile at him and look at that mouse and at manik. Manik was also look at her with cute smile.

Nandini:- manik

Manik:- uhmmm

Nandini with smile:- put me down na.

Then manik realized that, he was still picking her up. And then manik smile at her and put her down but unfortunately in this process, nandini's leg touch shower nob and water started falling on both manik and nandini. Nandini was firstly surprised but then she look in manik's eyes and got lost in his eyes. Manik was also looking at her with smile. They both are lost in each other's eyes. They both have cute smile on their faces.
And by know, they both get drenched in water.

____________________________________

Hey readers.....

I don't no, kaisa hai....I didn't read it after writing so please ignore mistakes.

Next update will be big....SORRY for short update.

Keep smiling.
Okthanksbye.