Chapter 5

Next morning......

At the murthy mention......

It was 5am in the morning, as usual nandini wake up early and freshened up and sat down and started playing veena and soon her melodious vioce filled in the air. Her eyes were closed, there was a smile on her pouty lips while singing and a calm on her face and vioce. When she finished her song and opened her eyes and found her chachi was standing in front of her with a smile on her face.

Chachi smiling:- Nandu, teri vioce kitni sweet hai beta.

Nandini:- thanks chachi and good morning.(she stand and hug her)

Chachi breaking the hug:- good morning kanna, kal toh tune mujhse baat hi nahi ki. Ab chal baith or bata college kaisa tha???

Nandini sat on her bed and looking down:- han.....accha tha.

Chachi:- sirf accha..

Nandini:- wo chachi.......

She thought for sometime, what to say to her chachi and then she look at the wall clock and said.

Nandini:- oh shit.!!! Chachi wo dekho time, mujhe na college ke liye late ho raha hai. So I will tell u about college in the evening, when I came back to home, Ok.

Chachi:- han kanna thik hai... Ab tu ready hoja mai breakfast banati hoon.

Saying this Chachi left her room and after that nandini stand at window side and moved her face towards sky and said.

Nandini:- aiyaapa.... Why all the time me??? I didn't lie to anyone but today bcos of that monkey monster I lied to chachi, u know na all the situation of me?? That monster was such a rude and arrogant.....

Nandini's talk to her ayiaapa got disturb when her phone rang and she saw the caller id and a big smile crept on her lips. She picked the called.

Nandini:- food morning Amms... What are u doing??? How are u??? Is all the fine na?? Bhai kaise hai??? And......

Amms interrupt:- kanna stop...... Firstly good morning. Next mai or abhi bhi bilkul thik hoon and yeha bhi sub kuch thik hai but we all are miss u kanna.

Nandini:- miss u to amms. And vaise bhai kaha hai??? He didn't call me??? I am very absent with him.!!!

Amms:- han kanna I know. Wo bahut saara bussy hai beta and vaise wo bahut jald hi vapis aa jaiga.

Nandini:- Ok Amms. Sorry Amms I have to go mujhe college ke liye late ho raha hai.

Amms:- Ok kanna, take care bye. God bless u.

Nandini:- bye amms, take care too.

She hung up the call and go to washroom and took a shower and come out wearing her cloths and came infront of mirror and combed her hairs and wore a black small earrings and go downstairs to dining room to have her breakfast. She eat her breakfast with some chit chat with her chacha and chachi and went to college after bitting a bye to her chacha and chachi.

                (Nandini's outfit)

At the malhotra mention......

It was 8am in the morning, one man was sleeping on his stomach peacefully. His sleep got disturb when his phone start ranging and he picked  it.

Manik in sleepy vioce:- hello cabir......kya hai itni subha kyu call kiya???

Cabir:- oye sleeping king uth, time dekh it already 8, when u came to college???

Manik sat with a jerk:- oh shit.!!! tum sub chalo, I am directly reach to college as possible as I can.

Cabir was saying him something but manik cut the call and got freshened up and set his hair with gel perfectly and drove to college.

                  (Manik's outfit)

S.P.A.C.E. academy......

At 9am, nandini reached the college and park her car where she saw navya was waiting for her.

In meanwhile manik also reached the college and joined his friends at the parking area. They all saw the navni who was talking and laughing when going inside the college. Manik got angry to saw nandini and infront of his eyes yesterday's incident flashback where she misbehave with his friends.

Manik in anger:- guys I have to take a revenge to nandini.!!!

Mukti with smirked:-yes we have to......any plan is there in ur evil mind.!!!(to manik)

Manik:- yes of course meri sweet sister.!!! But mujhe tum sub ki help chahiye to execute the plan.

Fab3 in union except dhruv:- of course, kya karna hoga.!!!

Manik explained all the plan to his friends and told cabir and Mukti to execute the plan and told alya to arrange one girl who inform to nandini.
Then he noticed that dhruv is silent and pleaded with his eyes to not do this pranks so manik assure him that nothing will happened so stop thinking and then dhruv little smile. Then they all go inside the college.

At the corridor......

Fab5 was moving through corridor to their jamming room but from opposite side navni also walking......so after some walking they all are face to face where manik and nandini are glaring at each other with full of anger in their eyes. Manik was saying to something but they all heard an announcement asking the all students to report at auditorium for the fresher program and hearing to this all of them made their way to auditorium.

Keep smiling.......
Okthanksbye.