Chapter 36

At the SPACE Academy......

At the fab5 jamming room.....

Fab5 was going inside in the room where manik was the first who open the door but then suddenly one full bucket of cold water fell on him from top of him. Then fab4 take a sudden back seeying this accident and by know manik was all drench. And all students gathered around fab5.

Manik shouted on the top of his vioce:- what the hell is this??

While fab4 was shocked to see this.

Mukti shouted looking towards crowd:- kisne kiya hai Yeh??? Kisme utne guts aa gaye to messed up with fab5.!!!

From the crowd one girl was laughingly moved towards fab5 and stand infront of them.

Girl still laughing:- mukti, maine kiya hai Yeh.!!

Cabir shockingly:- nandini tumne???

Nandini controlling her laugh:- yes maine kiya hai yeh.....don't worry u all, yeh sirf iss monster ke liye tha, tum charu ke liye nahi.!!

Mukti looking to crowd:- and u all, go and do ur work.!!

And all crowd vanished immediately because they didn't wanted to became a new target of fab5......where as manik was glaring at Nandini in angrily.

Then cabir came towards nandini and kept his hand on her shoulder as a brotherly and said.

Cabir:- vaise nandini ji....agar yeh door manik nahi, hume se koi open karta then.???

Nandini confidently:- no way......
aisa ho hi nahi sakta because I know jab bhi manik tumhare sath hota hai toh wahi first door open karta hai so this plan is for monster.

Then Mukti also came towards her and kept her hand on her shoulder from other side.

Mukti:- u are the best nandini. Ek tum hi hoon ju manik ko chup kara sakti hoon.!!!

Alya:- yes, mukti is right.!!

Then Mukti and cabir, freed nandini from them.....then cabir went towards manik who was freeze at his place and said.

Cabir:- dude kuch bol???

Dhruv with concerned:- buddy, are u Ok???

Manik just nooded in yes and moved from that place, glaring at nandini.

Cabir called manik, but he didn't stop and went.

Mukti hified with nandini and said:- like seriously doll, tumne manik ko full drench kar diya....
God, tum full crazy hoon.!!!

Alya:- yes mukti, she is crazy. I am scared of her.!!!

Nandini looking to alya:- and why are u scared from me???

Cabir:- leave her nandini, wo thodhi aisi hi hai.!!! But on serious point, manik was mad at u.!!! He is definitely gonna get u back.

Dhruv with concerned:- yes nandini, just take care of urself.

Nandini:- Ok guys. But don't worry about me....I know how to handle that Monster.

Mukti:- but nandini, that cold water was quite cool. Manik ka anger ab peak pe hoga.

Nandini with confidently:- any ways guys, I have to go.!!! Sub mera wait kar rahe hoga practice room me.....so I will see u all at the end of the day.

Alya:- Ok cool. Just take care.

Nandini went to Dff jamming room and fab4 search for manik in whole college but couldn't found him so cabir drop a msg to manik that they all are in jamming room so he came there. And then fab4 wait from manik in there jamming room.

In the Dff jamming room.....

Nandini entered in the room laughingly where as Dff4 was chit chatting but abhi observed nandini's laugh so he said.

Abhi:- doll, why are u smiling???

Nandini still smiling:- bhai wo....

Then nandini told them about all happened at the fab5 jamming room......hearing this they all burst into laughing.

After laughing almost five minutes, they all stop laughing.

Aryaman with concerned:- doll, tune manik se panga liya hai, so just be careful.

Nandini:- yes aryaman I know. I will careful......ab practice start kare.

Then they all agreed and started practicing.

And after almost one hour, they all stop practicing and sat on chairs.

Then nandini excuse herself because she wanted to freshen up so she went towards washroom.

In the girls Washroom......

Nandini came inside the washroom and found no one was there so she lock the door and freshened up.

After freshening, she came and open the door but for her shocked, door was stuck or may be locked from outside. Then she started shouting and banging on the door.

Nandini shouted:- please open the door......somebody open the door.....mai yeha stuck ho gayi hoon. Koi hai??? Open the door, please.

Boy from outside:- no mam....yeh door open nahi hoga.!!!

Nandini was confused at first time hearing this but after some time she recognized that vioce and shouted.

Nandini shouted:- u Mr.manik monster malhotra......just open the door....warna I will kill u.

Manik irked:- I am SORRY..... I can't here u.

Nandini have been looking the door from last 10 minutes but manik didn't open it......he was knowingly irritating her as he was just sitting on the bench and playing the game in his cell phone for time pass......and strictly told pione that no one has to came there side and on the other side nandini was cursing her DESTINY for all this.

Nandini shouted:- manik, I am warning u for the last time, just open the door.....u monster
(She kick the door)

Manik with evil smirked:- jungli billi.....enjoy ur locking session, I am not opening it.

Nandini with irritating:- uhmmm.....manik I will kill u.

Then after 10 minutes, manik open the door because she was continuously shouting, kicking and banging the door.....but for manik's shock, nandini hold his hand and dragged him inside the washroom and lock the door and pinned manik towards the wall.

____________________________________

Sorry guys, itna hi likh payi, time nahi tha....but hopefully tomorrow I will updated.

Keep smiling.
Okthanksbye.