chapter 48 - B

At the malhotra mansion.....

It was 8pm almost in the evening, it was time to arrived SPACE students to the malhotra mansion.

Nandini done with her arrangements. Know she was making rangoli in front of entrance door with the help of ridhima(servant name).
Manik was checking for snakes, drinks etc. Nandini send abhi and mukti to buy some star shaped lamps to hang in front of entrance door.

Nandini, Decor prayer room and living room with colorful lights and yellow flowers. At the right side of prayer room, she placed a ball which is full with diyas.

At the left side of entrance, she placed a glasses which have diyas inside

All the house was lighten up with lights and diyes. She placed diya at every corner of the house.
She also helps his brother to decor at the pool side for cabir's birthday.

Know she was making rangoli while taking with ridhima:- tum kab se job karti hoon yeha??

Hearing this, ridhima look at her in surprised because except other servants, no one talk with them that politely, so was staring at her.

Feeling her strong stare, nandini feel weird but didn't said any bad thing instead asked her:- tum mujhe aise kyu dekh rahi hoon???

Ridhima with small smile:- bus, kisine itni politely baat nahi kiya iss ghar me, except other servants.

Nandini confusingly:- MATLAB

Ridhima:- manik sir ka saara kaam kaka hi karte hai, kyu ke kuch mistake bhi ho gayi toh manik sir kaka ko dhante nahi hai.....agar kaka ki place le koi or servant ho then uska toh full one week bura hi jata hai, or..........

Nandini interrupted:- aise kyu, Kaka and tum sub me.!!!

Ridhima:- actually kaka yeha pe bahut saalu se kaam karte hai, shayed manik sir ke birth se pehle....isliye manik sir unki bahut respect karte hai....hum sub pe toh kab barse pata hi nahi......or nyonika mam toh pucho hi mat, unka gussa Masha allah, bada hi khatarnak hota hai......vaise bhi wo dekhte bhi ek monster ki tarha hai, ke kab uss ka khoon pee jao.....isliye koi ziyada baat nahi karta unse.