Chapter 20

At the Space academy.......

In the library......

Nandini with attitude:- listen manik malhotra, I don't want to work with u but for my music I have to work with u.....and even sir also wanted me to work with u that's why.......or han kal raat me tumne ju kuch bhi kiya uske liye maine tumhe ab tak maaf nahi kiya hai but may be our DESTINY wants that we should be work with each other for this project so we have keep our differences aside, Ok!!!

Manik in same bossy+attitude tone:- u don't want to work with me, toh kya mai tumhare sath kaam karne mara ja raha hoon??? Even I am not interested in working with u toh apne iss Chute dimag se yeh baat nikal hi doon, Ok!!! And this bloody DESTINY..........

Saying this, manik hold nandini's both arms and pinned her nearby wall.

Manik continue:- and han one more thing, I don't need ur bloody forgiveness, ok!!! Don't forgive me in ur entire life, Ok. I don't need that!!! And yes I am doing this project only for that raghav sir, got it!!!! And mai apni professional and personal life mixed nahi karta!!!

Firstly when he held her, she was struggling to free herself but when he was saying something she didn't struggle but just glared at him.

When he complete all his talk, she jerked his hands from her hands and fold her hands across her chest.

Nandini angrily (still glaring at him):- mai bhi apni professional and personal life mixed nahi karti.....so unfortunately we have to work with each other....monster manik!!!!

Manik with attitude but coldly:- whatever!!!

Then suddenly librarian came there and asked them to keep quiet or else she would be throw them out.
Then nandini glare at manik and left the library murmuring something.

At the staircase.......

On the other side, cavya were sitting on the staircase nearby fab5 music room. They both are sitting silently and looking here and there and thinking how to start the conversation.

And after 10 minutes, navya finally broke the silence.

Navya:- cabir...

Cabir look at her and then said:- han...

Navya with thoughtfully:- hume tumse kuch puchna tha???

Cabir chuckled:- agar mai na kahu toh tum puchugi nahi???

Navya just smile and said:- puchogi na!!!

Cabir:- toh phir pucho!!!

Navya:- wo actually, kal raat ju kuch howa......I mean, I am drunk yesterday toh mujhe kuch thik se yaad nahi hai......

Cabir:- tum exactly kya puchna chahti hoon???

Navya frowned:- kya such me manik ne meri drink spiked ki thi to take a advantage of me???

Cabir:- seriously madubala, u didn't remember anything about yesterday???

Navya just nooded in no.

Cabir:- and Yeh sub tumhe nandini ne hi bataya hoga, right???

Navya:- han per mujhe kuch kuch yaad hai......I mean, manik ne kisiko punch kiya and uske bad kuch thik se yaad nahi. And mujhe nahi lagta ke ju kuch bhi nandini ne mujhe bataya wo such hai.....that's why I asked u???

Cabir:- agar mai tumhe full truth batao, toh kya tum uspe trust karugi???

Navya:- I don't know cabir anything.....mujhe laga nandini must be misunderstood something so I thought to asked u.......yeh sub Jane doon, tum batao mujhe sub kuch..