Chapter 42

At the SPACE academy.........

Manan reach the college....and come out from the car after manik parking the car and started walking but not together, as how two opposite peoples will walk together, off course nandini is behind manik.

In the corridor, suddenly manik stop walking and turned behind towards nandini.......but nandini didn't realize that manik stop walking so she still walking but she bumped with manik and slipped but manik hold her from her waist.

They both are looking in each other's eyes......nandini's hands was on manik's chest and manik's one hand was holding nandini's waist and one was holding her arm to balanced her. They both are staring in each other's eyes with a cute smile.

Ahhhemmm........ahhhemmm

This voice, break manan's eye lock....they both turned their face to look at the owner of the voice.

Boy:- mujhe koi problem nahi hai agar tum dono aise hi rahuge toh...
Pointing towards their position because nandini was still in manik's arms

Hearing this, manan immediately leave each other and straightened themselves and look here and there to avoid the situation.

After some silence, manik broke the silence.

Manik to that boy:- cabir, baki sub kaha hai??

Yes, that is none other then cabirrrr..

Cabir raising his eyebrows:- tum dono aise kya kar rahe the???
Totally avoiding manik's question

Hearing this, manan look at each other for what to say.

Manik:- cabir, I asked something.!!! Baki sub kaha hai??
While glaring at him

Cabir:- OK OK bro.....chill....
canteen....

Manik confusingly:- what???

Cabir:- canteen me hai yaar baki sub.!!

Manik was saying something but nandini interrupt.

Nandini:- but tum yeha kya kar rahe hoon???

Cabir:- tum dono ko dhundhne aaya tha.!!!

Manik shockingly:- what?? Tujhe kaise pata ke hum dono sath me hai??

Cabir mischievously:- aaj kal mera dost aisi aisi harkate kar raha hai Jo usne kabhi nahi ki....so I guess ke tum sath me hi hoon ge.

Manik while glaring at him:- cabir tu apni yeh pj's kab band karega.!!

Cabir while raising his eyebrows:- uhmmm.......shayed kabhi nahi.

Manik sarcastically:- hahahah......
very funny han.......vaise

Nandini interrupted:- cabir, Bhai kaha pe hai??
Looking to cabir.

Cabir:- wo bhi canteen me hi hai.
Let's go.

Saying this, cabir kept his hand on nandini's shoulder and literally dragged her towards canteen.......manik also follow them with weird expression.

In the canteen......

Fab3 and Dff4 are sitting and chatting with each others.

Nanbir reached the canteen followed by manik and joined their friends.

Manik:- hey guys.

Everyone except nanbir:- hi

Nandini with cheerful voice:- hi everyone........hi mukti.

Mukti with smile:- hi baby doll.

Alya:- hi nandini.......this is not fair han.!!

Nandini confusingly:- uhmmm