Chapter 8

At the murthy mention......

They all four entered and directly went to Nandini's room without making any vioce and she told them that she is fine so go to their homes so they all three went to there respective homes and after some time Nandini also slept bcos of full tired day.

At the malhotra mention......

At 9pm in evening, Mukti alya dhruv entered and all five settled in the hall and laughing, talking to chearup manik.

Cabir:- guys lets play something na.....jisse sub ka mood bhi thik hoon and kuch fun bhi hoon, what's say.!!!

Alya excited:- fun????

Dhruv:- yeah baby.....lets play truth and dare.!!!

Mukti:- no....we will play only dare bcos fab5 doesn't hide secrets to each other so that's why only dare, right guys.!!!!

Cabir looking to manik:- manik tu kuch nahi bole ga???

Manik:- han...what???

Cabir:- bro.....only dare u Ok na???

Manik:- yeah I am OK.......we can start the game.

Dhruv:- guys.....usse or ziyada excited banate hai........

Alya with excited interrupt:- kaise baby.

Cabir:- oye tu use bolne toh de pehle.......bol dhruv.(looking to dhruv).

Dhruv:-we gave each others dare but that dare they have to do tomorrow at college in freshers party.

Cabir with big smile:- that's sounds interesting.

Mukti:- yeah its fun.

And they all sit around a round table and cabir spin the bottle, it landed on Mukti.

Dhruv to mukti:- so Mukti, ur dare is that.....u will have to saree wo bhi red but not today......u have to wear it tomorrow in the freshers party.!!!

They all chuckled except Mukti.

Mukti in shock:- what??? Me and saree wo bhi red...no ways.!!!

They all burst into laughing except Mukti.

Mukti:- guys don't laugh or else I will kill u all of u.

Then they all stop laughing.

Alya giggle:- ohhh.......dhruv baby its interesting......Mukti u wear red saree its awesome.

Cabir:- yeah alya....Mukti its a dare u have to do this.

Mukti except her defeat and said:- whatever.....and alya why u laughing????

Alya:- nothing........ Hehehehehe

Then they spin the bottle again, and if landed on dhruv.

Mukti with smirked:- dhruv tu toh gaya.!!!!

Dhruv:- maine kya kiya????

Mukti:- u only give me that stupid dare na so u have to pay for that.

Dhruv:- cabir bro....bacha le mujhe pls.!!!

Cabir:- oye hello mujhe isme mat le han.....iss tharki kon samjha yega.(looking to mukti)

Mukti to manik:- oye.....tu kaha khuya howa hai.

Manik:- han.!!! Kahi nahi.....ab bata, tu kya dare dene chahti hai use.

Mukti:- so...u have to kiss alya tomorrow in the freshers party.