Chapter 45

At the SPACE academy......

Nandini stop the car in front of college gate because the gate was closed.
There journey from malhotra mansion to SPACE academy was silence....as manik just closed his eyes and rested his head on sit. And nandini silently drove the car but she was looking at him know and than.

It was 7.45pm in the evening so eventually college gates will get closed at 6 in the evening.

Nandini:- Now what??
While looking towards manik

Manik raising his eyebrows:- what??

Nandini:- tum dekh nahi sakte kya, gates are closed.!! Hum under kaise jayege??

Manik touched his jaw while smirking looking at nandini and than at gates.

Manik:- if u don't know then for u kind information, I am manik malhotra.....

Nandini interrupt:- han toh.!!
As a matter of fact

Manik rolled his eyes on this.
Without saying anything, he get out from car and went towards watchman cabin which is besides gates only and find the watchman was sleeping like a fool.

Seeing him like this, nandini called manik's name but he didn't answer her.

Nandini to herself:- kaisa ladka hai ayiaapa.....kabhi kisi ki baat sunta kyu nahi yeh.!!

On the other side, manik came back to the car and take a bottle of water and went again towards watchman cabin.......again nandini asked him as what he was doing but he again ignore her and did what he was doing.

Manik came to watchman side and through full of bottle of water on him.......immediately that poor watchman sat up with jerked and look at manik with nervously.

Manik:- what?? U are sleeping in duties hours.!!
While raising his eyebrows

Poor watchman was saying something but manik interrupt.

Manik in deadly cold voice:- open the gates.

Saying this, he returned to car and sat in it.

Then watchman open the gates.

Nandini drove inside and parked the car.

Nandini:- chale.

Manik just nooded in yes and get-out from the car.

Manik shouted:- watchman.

Watchman came running towards him as he knows manik's famous anger.

Watchman:- yes sir

Manik looking towards main doors:- yeh door open kyu hai??

Watchman:- sir, college ke back side construction ka kaam chal raha hai isliye.!!

Manik without saying anything moved inside the college and nandini followed him after giving a small smile to watchman.

On the way to locker room....

Nandini:- manik tum aise kyu hoon??

Manik turned behind to look at her and give her whatever look and turned again.

Nandini muttered:- monster kahi ka.

Manik smirkingly:- I heard u.

Nandini weirdly:- accha hai na.

Manik smile sheepishly to himself.

In the locker room.......

Manik:- lights kyu off hai??