Chapter 14

Outside the Audi store room.....

Manvi in panicking state:- wo.....
Navya......navya

Nandini and aryaman in union(in worried tone):- kya howa usse???

Manvi stammered:- wo navya.....
drink......cabir......manik......navya drunk

Nandini in worried:- manvi first relax and tell me what happened with navya??? As she is fine na??? Use kuch howa toh nahi na??? Mavni bolo na...

Aryaman:- manvi, say something!!! Kya howa navya ko???

Manvi take deep breath and said:- navya drunk the drink which was spiked.......but.....

Nandini interrupt with all shocked:- what???? She is fine na??? I have to go!!! Aryaman chalo na....chalo.

Without any reply by aryaman and manvi, nandini run towards party venue.

On the way to party venue......

Nandini's POV......
Aiyaapa, what is this??? Navya, didn't like drinks at all!!! Toh usne aaj drink kyu ki....... hmmmm......no usne khud se nahi ki hogi......think nandini think......aiyaapa, yeh sub uss monster ne hi kiya hoga to take advantage of navya....how disgusting this is!!! Like seriously, wo aise kaise kar sakta hai.
POV ends......

By know she reach the venue followed by aryavi. When she entered in the party venue, she saw navya with manik and cabir but in wired condition. They run towards them and find navya totally in drunk state when she saw manik and cabir, her anger goes to peak and on the other hand manbir was shocked to see nandini infront of them.

From dance floor, dhrulya and Mukti also shock to see nandini in the party so they moved towards them.

Nandini even didn't give them time to think and slapped cabir......for the second all students and fab4 was num to see this. And in next second nandini started shouting on cabir.

Nandini to cabir:- Mr.cabir Dhawan, kya samjhte ho khud ko!!! Kuch samjh me aata hai ya nahi....how could u, lock me inside the store room??? How cheap u are Mr!!!. But, yeh tum akele toh kar hi nahi sakte, right!!!! Isme toh apke best friend(sarcastically) Mr.manik malhotra bhi shamil hoge na, kyu mai sahi keh rahi hoon na??? Bol....

Then she turned towards manik in hell anger and frustration.

Nandini to manik:- and u, so called Mr.manik malhotra, apse toh kuch kehna hi bekar hai, right???.....(after some seconds pause)... Like seriously!!! How could u do that such a cheap prank!!!! U lock me in the store room, to take a revenge from me and on the top of that tumne waha wo gande se mouses bhi chude....so cheap u are!!! Agar revenge lena hi hai na toh face to face lene, aise kisi ka name(means nyonika) used karke mat lena...and on the top of it, u made navya drunk, bus to take a advantage of her condition......u are such a monster and today u proved it!!!!........

Manvi from behind interrupt:- nandini, navya ko manik ne........

But our nandini murthy was hell frustrated and angry that she didn't even let her complete and interrupt.

Nandini interrupt:- manvi abhi nahi.....and u manik malhotra..... I swear agar aaj navya ko kuch ho jata na I really don't mai tum logo ke sath kya karti....and han for this messed again plot a plan against me, Ok!!! But han kuch accha suchna.

Cabir:- nandini, listen tum sub kuch wrong way me le rahi hoon, yeh sub toh..........

Nandini didn't even let him complete his sentence and interrupt and again shouted.