Chapter 38 - A

At the SPACE Academy.....

In the canteen.....

All are hell tired because of back to back classes and practice. They all are sitting around the round table in the order of abhi, mukti, dhruv, alya, aryaman, manvi and navya. Beside navya there is three empty chairs for rest of the members. And they all are just sitting and talking on random things.

And after some time, cabir and nandini came in the canteen and joined their friends, beside navya there is empty chair and then cabir and nandini sat and again abhi.

They all are talking about there music projects but nandini was all silence this notice abhi so he asked her with concerned.

Abhi with concerned:- doll, what happened?? Why are u so upset?? And why are u so silent??

Nandini with smile:- nothing bhai. I am OK....bus wo thodha headache hai that's it.

Abhi:- doll, hum ghar chale??

Nandini:- no bhai, it's OK. Mai thik hoon.

Abhi just nooded in yes.

Then nandini look at cabir who was playing games in his phone. Without anyone noticed, nandini whispered to cabir.

Nandini whispered:- cabir, please bhai ya kisi or ko mat bolna uss washroom incident ke bareme.
(She make a puppy face)

Seeing her face cabir smile and nooded in yes.

Mukti looking to abhi and nandini:- u both are so cute yaar.

They both just smile.

Alya:- yes mukti is right. U both are awesome example for relation of sister and brother.

Hearing this, abhi side hugged Nandini with smile and she too smile. And all the others also smile.

Alya continue:- kash mera bhi bhai abhi ki tarha hota??

Hearing this, they all look at her and make a sad face as they all know that how was harshad.

Aryaman was sitting beside her so he kept his hand on her shoulder.

Aryaman:- don't worry alya...mai hoon na ur best brother.

Alya smile:- yes I have best brother in the world.

Nandini with smile:- no ways.....
my brother is best in the world.

Hearing this Mukti too said.

Mukti:- nooo.....my brother is best in the world.

Nandini, aryavi and navya look at her with questioning face but others just smile at her.

Mukti:- look kya de rahe hoon.

Nandini with confused:- mukti, ur brother..... I mean kon??

Mukti was saying something but cabir interrupt.

Cabir:- manik malhotra

Nandini wided her eyes hearing this.

Nandini surprise:- uhmmm??

Cabir looking to nandini:- yes meri little sister.....manik treat mukti as his little sister. And he do everything which makes her feel better and best.

Aryavi and navya make a O faces but nandini make a weird face.

Nandini making weird faces:- uss Monster ko brother and sister ka relation ka meaning toh pata hai??

Dhruv with smile:- yes nandini, he is so sweet and protective towards his friends.

Alya continue:- but thodha impulsive and stubborn hai.