Chapter 1

Hey readers.....

I am sorry....i forgot to give u a pic of manvi so see in the media box for the pic.

___________________________________

At the manglore........

It was 6am in the morning, everyone in the house was happy but to sad also bcos it was a day to leave nandini to Mumbai to joined S.P.A.C.E. academy. Nandini used to live with her Amms(nandini's grandmother) in manglore but in Mumbai she used to live with her chacha, chachi and Abhimanyu (chacha, chachi's son). Her chacha was a businessman but soon to be shifted his business in manglore bcos of some problems and her chachi was a housewife. Nandini lost her parents in car accident when she was 8 years old and from there she lived with her Amms, she loved her alot.

Nandini was packing her bags in her room where Amms was helping her.

Amms:- Nandu, sub acche se rakh lena beta kuch bhi bhul mat jana.

Nandini:- han Amms, vaise bhi u helping me na toh mai kaise kuch bhul sakti hoon.

Amms:- kanna dekh waha jake apna acche se khayal rakhna, or han ziyada ice cream mat khana bcos u catch cold very fastly and subha time se ziyar(practice) karna or vishva and shannu ko ziyada pareshan mat karna or..........

Nandini interrupt:- Amms yeh sub aap mujhe before 15 days se bata rahe hoon and I am not live alone in Mumbai, chacha chachi and abhi(Abhimanyu) hai na mere sath.

Amms:- han Nandu pata hai..but tu waha ja rahi hai isliye to mai keh rahi hoon na. (She laughs)

Nandini:- Amms mai aapko itna pareshaan karti hoon kya jo aap mujhe aise keh rahi hoo. (making a grumpy face and moving towards the window)

Amms:- (from behind) aisa nahi hai baccha, I am just joking or waise bhi ur my best daughter.

Nandini:- I know Amms, love u (moving towards Amms and hug her)

Amms:- (still hugging) luv u to Nandu

From behind abhi (Abhimanyu) enters in the room and hug both of them and said " love u both of u".

Amms:- (breaking the hug) tum kaha the abhi itne der se.

Abhi:- iss khushi ke liye ye chotu sa teddy lene gaya tha Amms (see in media box), agar mai ye nahi lata to ye mujhe maar dalti (he said with a walking towards nandini)

Nandini:- (with a huge smile taking the taddy from abhi's hand) Thanks bhai, agar tum ye nahi late na to mai really tumhe Mar deti.

Abhi:- Han han I know, that's why I brought this for my khushi.

Nandini:- bhai don't called me khushi this name is only for him (she said looking down)

Amms:- nandu, tu usse waha jake dhundegi

Nandini:- Amms I am going to mumbai only for him (she said with a smile)

Abhi:- thik hai nandu....ur packing is done now, toh get ready hum late ho jayenge, its already 9am, we have to go airport by 10am our flight is at 11am so hurry up.

Nandini:- okay bhai I will be ready in 15 minutes u go and eat breakfast I will join u.

Amms and abhi left to have breakfast and nandini quickly went to bathroom and took a shower. After 10 minutes she quickly come out from the washroom wearing a black coloured kurti have a white simple design and white leggings she wore black coloured earings which were shining like a stars. She combed he hairs, she quickly got ready and took her bags and left her room seeing he room completely as she was going to Mumbai away from her room.

She came to dining room eat her breakfast and came to ball where she watched he bhai (Abhimanyu) checking their flight ticy and abhi saw her and give a small smile. Soon Amms come and they left for the airport.

At the manglore airport.......

They reached airport soon. Amms have tears in her eyes and she is hugging nandini and abhi.. They both are to sad and nandini had tears in her eyes.

Amms:- Nandu beta apna khayal rakhana.. Abhi beta plz take care of Nandu.

Abhi:- yes Amms I will don't worry about her, aap apna khayal rakhana. (wiping Amms tears)

Nandini:- yes Amms, aap apna khayal rakhna, don't worry about me mere saath chachi, chacha, bhai hai na. Or Amms mere school frnds bhi to hai na waha toh plz don't worry.

Saying this nandini hugged Amms and stepped inside the airport. They headed towards their flight. Nandini sat at the window side and abhi sat next to her.

In the flight........

Nandini(in questioning tone):- bhai apne uske bareme pata kiya??

Abhi:- no mandu....ab tak toh kuch khas information nahi mili, but u don't worry kuch na kuch pata chal hi jayega...maine kuch logo se baat ki hai.(keeping his hand on nandini's hand)

Nandini:- hmmmm...

After some time,

Nandini:- bhai aap mujhe Mukti se kab milao ge.

Abhi:- ghar Jane ke bad milaoga Nandu.

Nandini:- promiss....

Abhi:- doll promiss..

Soon nandini kept her head on abhi's shoulder and slept.

At the Mumbai airport......

At 4pm they reached Mumbai airport. As soon as they stepped out with her luggage they saw abhi's driver.
Driver runs towards them and took the luggage and kept in the car. And they headed towards the house.

On their way to the house, she was admiring beauty of the Mumbai city. It took around 2 hrs for them to reach the house. It was a beautiful house having a 2 bedroom in down and 4 bedroom in next floor, compact kitchen, dining room, hall, living room. The house was built of high class furniture and facilities all in one sweet and best house. They both are entered in the house, where chacha and chachi are very happy  to see the nandini in her house. They both huge nandini and nandini happily huge them.

Chacha:- nandu tume yeha dekh ke bahut khushi howi beta, welcome to youy house.

Chachi:- Nandu mai bata nahi sakti ki mak kitni happy hoon. Our haan mai tume roz ek new dish bana ke khilaogi Nandu. (She huge her again)

Nandini:- (breaking the huge) Thank you chacha and chachi, mai bhi bahut happy hoon yeha aake.

Abhi weaspair in ear:- nandini, amma ke khane ke liye all the best.

Nandini:- (hit his stomach playfully) pata hai mujhe bhai.

Abhi in loud voice:- ouch...

Chacha:- kya hua beta.

Abhi:- (looking at nandini, who was smiling) kuch nahi appa.

Chachi:- Nandu tu thak gayi hogi go and take some rest, maine tera room set kar diya hai or han kuch change karwana hoto bol dena beta.

Nandini:- Haan chachi of course.

Abhi:- Mai bhi hoon yeha( with sad face)

Chachi(with a side hugging):- Haan pata hai mujhe. You also go and take some rest and dinner pe time pe aajana.

Nandini took her luggage and go upstairs and open her room door and saw whole room, it was beautiful decored room (see in media box). Soon she freshan up and called Amms and informed her safe landing and said that she reached home safely. And she rest some time. At 9pm she go downstairs and had dinner and say good night to all of them and came to her bedroom and soon drifted to sleep as she was too tired and next day was her first day in SPACE Academy....

Keep smiling.......
Okthanksbye.