Chapter 34

At the SPACE Academy.......

In the canteen........

After returning from auditorium fab5 and Dff except manik and nandini are came towards canteen to chill and sat around joining two tables in the order of CaVya, dhrulya, aryavi and mukbhi.

Mukti:- toh abhi, tum mujhse compete karuge??

Abhi smiling:- yes baby.

Mukti in attitude:- haar jaoge.

Abhi hold her from her waist and said.

Abhi:- agar meri baby se haar jaoga so I am happy for that.

Then abhi kiss on Mukti's cheek making her blush.

Alya:- aww....someone is blushing. (Looking to mukti)

Mukti scream:- noo..

Alya smilingly:- maine tume thodhi bola mukti.!!!

To divert the topic mukti said.

Mukti:- han....han wo yeah tumne mujhe thodhi kaha......yeh sub Jane du....vaise abhi why u kept ur band name dazzling fireflies??

Abhi smile:- wo mai tum sub ko nandini aane ke bad bataoga.!!

Cabir:- Ok....per yeh dono hai kaha???

Abhi:- wait I will call nandini.

Cabir:- yeah, I call manik.

Then they both call manik and nandini.

Abhi dialed nandini's number but her number was out of reach.
Where as cabir called manik but he didn't picking up.

Abhi:- nandini's number is out of reach.

Cabir:- manik call pick nahi kar raha.

Dhruv:- then what know???

Cabir:- I will go and check both of them.

All nooded in yes.

Then cabir went out of canteen to check both of them and all resume them chit chat.

In the corridor..........
(Nearby auditorium)

Cabir was searching for both of them since last 10 minutes back but couldn't find.

Then suddenly nandini came running from auditorium and cabir saw her running and wondered that what happened to her but the next moment manik came from auditorium smiling brightly, cabir shocked to see all this. Manik was lost in his own world that he didn't see cabir and just stand at the entrance of Audi like a statu.

Seeing this, cabir move towards manik and called his name but he didn't answer him then cabir again called him but again he didn't answer him so to brought him from his thoughts cabir shake his shoulder which broke his trance.

Manik:- ha.....han....uhmm

Cabir:- bro what happened??

Then manik look at cabir in surprise expression and composed himself thinking that he will cough him agar he smile again.

Manik:- Nothing.

Cabir to himself:- what Nothing. Abhi toh yeh smile kar raha that ab aise dekh raha hai jaise kisi bhut ko dekh liya......wait wait cabir, tu kuch bhul raha hai...nandini....wo bhi toh Audi se hi bhagte howi aayi thi and Yeh bhi wahi se and smile karte howe.....so something is wrong ju mujhe bhi nahi pata hai but what?? Direct puchoga toh Yeh manik baba bataye ge hi nahi kuch alag taraha se puchna hoga.

Manik saw cabir's face, who was manik faces so manik flip his fingers infront of him which brought him to the reality.

Manik:- tujhe kya howa hai ab??